View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Lost lesser rune and resources 
Post Lost lesser rune and resources
Hi,

Today i tried to sell my fire's medium boots to the shop after a successful(wow!) creation of heavy boots(my lucky day). The medium boots had one lesser fire rune on it which was crafted a few hours earlier(after X number of failed creation).

Right at the moment that i dragged the item to the left side, i got a "connection lost" message and the game closed. So I restarted the game and found out that the shop took the item, but never paid for it (the few offered resources). And the worst thing is, the lesser rune (yeah i know, its just a lesser rune, but you know how hard one should try to craft one) is gone for good.

I know this screenshot is no prove, but I could not possibly foreseen such problem to have a "before the incident" screenshot as well. I'm posting this in the request of White Wolfs.

Thanks,

Hell Guide

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 am
Post Update
Ok, I crafted another lesser fire rune, placed it on my gloves (pictured above, before crafting the rune), played a few games and crafted heavy gloves (pictured below). Guess what! The very same thing happened again! Connection lost and boooom, no more rune. Now Panzar owe me 2 lesser fire runes.

Warning to fellow players: Do not place runes on items you are willing to sell in the future. At least not until the dev team fix it.

Chance of creation: 0%

Thank you Panzar

Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:20 am

Post Re: Lost lesser rune and resources
Hi,

So this is a bug resulting from an other bugfix.

Before there was a possibility to create duplicated runes, that has been fix now but this bug came in its place.

After testing Panzar found out that you don't get a disconnect if you have an existing rune in your list.

So if you don't have an existing rune of the same type in your Armory do not destroy that piece.

A Fix to remove the duplicated Runes is under construction, this fix will also return lost Runes.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:37 am
White Wolf wrote:
A Fix to remove the duplicated Runes is under construction, this fix will also return lost Runes.

Thanks WW.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:50 am
White Wolf wrote:

Panzar's dev team is fast in increasing prices and force players who no longer purchase crystals leave the game, but too slow to fix bugs. Sappers still build mortar under the ground in Alchemist map, build tp into the wall in Arena, players free fall (for toxic bay map where you need to be on foot to go cheat, otherwise the opponent team move the box toward their side before the game even start (i call it "no blood war")), gunners build teslas inside the stones, and my stolen runes are not back yet.

Any ETA?

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:55 am

Panzar informed me 10 min ago that players that lost the rune due to disconnect should have them back.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 am
White Wolf wrote:
Panzar informed me 10 min ago that players that lost the rune due to disconnect should have them back.

That's right. I confirm that all lost runes are back and the bug is fixed (tested by selling 2 items with runes).

Thanks!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Before there was a possibility to create duplicated runes, that has been fix now but this bug came in its place. After testing Panzar found out that you don't get a disconnect if you have an existing rune in your list. So if you don't have an existing rune of the same type in your Armory do not destroy that piece.??

You can try out our 400-101 braindumps and latest mybraindumps 642-998 to get high flying success in final rasmussen and www.loyola.edu Our Miami International University of Art & Design is also very useful tool.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:53 am

Bug should be fix.

Explain more please.

White Wolfs

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]