View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Failed to install 

Post Failed to install
just downloaded the game, installs to 99% then says "failed to install third party component. please make sure the system disk has enough free space and that you have administrator privelages."

i have over 200 gb free space.
i have administrator privelages (its my own laptop)
already checked the box in properties for "run as administrator"
its already on the exception list for my firewall, i even tried turning the firewall off first. i get the same message.

i searched the other posts for this and found that people are being told obvious solutions. so spare me on that stuff ^

any help is appreciated. thank you

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Post Re: Failed to install
The game needs a directX and a C++ redistributable package to be installed. You can find both and manually install them from the game directory. By default DirectX installation application is located under C:\Games\Panzar\PnzTools\Redist\DX\DXSETUP.exe and you can fine C++ Redistributable package under C:\Games\Panzar\PnzTools\Redist\VS, depending on your Windows architecture, if you have a 32 bit Windows you should install vcredist_x86 or if you have a 64 bit Windows you should install vcredist_x64.

Quote:
i have administrator privelages (its my own laptop)

The fact that you own a laptop and created an account, doesn't grant applications you run an administrative privileges. To run the game as an administrator you need to right click on the game icon and select "Run as administrator".

Hope this helps to resolve the issue and you can finally start slashing in Panzar!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]