View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Launcher issues. 

Post Launcher issues.
Hi, I've been having a problem with the launcher. It wouldn't go to the login screen. The first and second launch was okay, and the game is running fine at Max setting. But the third time it doesn't. I used my Facebook account to create and login to the game. Also, I ticked the box where it says "Remember the login on this PC?" stuff which I don't remember it pretty much on the third launch of the game. It asked me to put my facebook login account for the 2nd time and then it pop out an fb_error thing(Sorry I accidentally closed it so I can't screenshot it) This is the screenie after I launched the launcher:

I have also reinstalled and deleted all the files in the folder, but it stays the same. Any help? Thanks in advance :)

Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Post Re: Launcher issues.
Bump. I'm dying to play this game again. Please do the magic :(

Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Greetings Blurry,

Sorry to hear that you experience issues with Panzar. Unfortunately, it's really hard to do "Magic" when we don't know from where this source of "Evil Sorcery" appeared! What I would recommend you is to uninstall the game completely. After complete uninstall, clean your system with any reliable Windows registry cleaning tool to make sure all .dll and config files have been deleted. In case you want to double check that everything has been erased, try searching for keywords in Windows searcher such as "Panzar".

And finally, download the game again either via torrent or main installer and try to log in again.

Let's hope we can remove this "evil sorcery" so you may once again feel the thrust of battle!
Saucex

Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Greetings everyone!

This particular problem (evil sorcery it is, indeed) has been solved by doing the following;

You need to find c:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Awesomium\ from your PC.
To do this, press the Windows key, or navigate to bottom left corner of your screen. Type "%AppData% (without the quote marks) in to the search field ("Roaming" folder should show up) and press enter ". Find the folder named "Awesomium", and delete it by right- clicking it and choosing "Delete".

After deleting that folder, restart your computer. Then try to launch the game with administrator rights, and the launcher should work properly.

I hope this helps out!

Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Be right back, cleaning my desktop.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]