View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
How to move to EU server from US account 

Post How to move to EU server from US account
Why am I logged on to the US server and how can I change it?

You probably logged in through Steam. Steam does not allow you to choose your geographic region. Please create an account at www.panzar.com - choose the region in top left corner and download the game account.

Please note that it is not possible to merge Panzar accounts made through Steam and through our website.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

Post Re: How to move to EU server from US account
A released game with separate accounts for each region and then only in forum posts mention to us US people that the US server is for "testing" and we have to start all over on a new account to play with laggy euros.

This game is a joke.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:30 pm

I hope you will stop this game soon. You're a poison for the Panzar community.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 am

The best suggestion I've been told so far is to "wait 45-60 minutes" to get into a match and finally get high enough level to get into them faster. So yea don't worry I won't be here much longer since the devs don't seem to give a damn about their USA players and we're merely the guys who get the "test" server.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm

You make me say oh poor you Oo
The suggestion.. I am not going to discuss it as you don't get it at all, and I see you are going to understand all the thing only the way you want to, not the way a particular person would after considering and a little thinking of it.
When there wasn't NA server, there were already American players. And there was no problem that they play on EU. Suddenly now it comes out. Is that really such a huge problem to download the game from panzar.com instead of steam once again? Oh you want to do this for tournaments. Dude i don't know if there is a person who after 2 weeks of playing takes part in one. Rarely they have a clan, and you already cry about tournaments (because what else is there different between NA and EU servers)..
I'm starting to have a feeling that the most painful for you is the word 'test'. I don't think anyone takes American ppl as worse, or maybe there is a reason you'd think so?

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]