View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Steam downloads fast, panzar is slow. +more) 

Post Steam downloads fast, panzar is slow. +more)
I have 2 questions.
1) When i downloaded Panzar on steam, why did it take an hour or two to download the game? the game i believe is only 6gb? I download 6gb games and it does not take around 2-3+hours to complete. Is it because where it's being hosted?Now, i'm trying to download the client but when it's downloading/installing, it said it's going to take 1 day and 1 hour. I'm confused about this
2) When i'm on steam and when my friend on the panzar's client (from panzar, not steam) we cannot add each other nor talk in a public chat, but we can get into a game with each other if we get lucky to group up w/each other. Why can't we add each other? It doesn't give me the option to do so, and why can't we talk in public chat>general chat?

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Post Re: Steam downloads fast, panzar is slow. +more)
1) depends on your connection and the time of day, my download speed on steam is 1,9MBit and on direct is 1,4MBit

2) There are in total 3 zones US, EU, RU and they are merged for ingame play.

If you are logged on US or US on Steam you can only invite friends and public chat with the player of that zone, same for EU, same for RU.

If you bought play on stream it uses your steam setting to connect you to the US, EU or RU server. If your region setting are not the same in steam you are bought in 2 different zones.

For steam if the zone has been set in, you are locked in that zone you cannot change. You can change zones but you can only do that by having the games installed on you computer for every zone, you also need to start over in every zone and account can't be transferd to an other zone.

Also, US and Steam US are same zone but even here you can't switch between steam and trough the website, are 2 different ways of loging in to Panzar and you need 2 account so if you have lvl 30 bersk on steam you will not be able to get acces to that char using standard panzar logon.
Same for EU en RU

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]