View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Insta-close 

Post Insta-close
Hi guys!

So today I'm writing to let you know that something is wrong with the game :P I'm using WIndows 7 Ultimate and I have GPU radeon HD7950 (from Gigabyte). The problem is that every day client is closing a couple of times... If it would only close when in lobby but more and more common its during the game. You know... Something like 495 points for your team and suddenly *BIP* .... *** you player xd

So I've read this topic about what to do to avoid closing the Panzar. I turned off antyaliasing in game and in catalyst. I've downloaded the newest drivers from the AMD site. I haven't overclocked my pc and I have 8 GB of ram and dont use firefox, skype etc. during the game.

So maybe you could help me somehow. Before the patch (this previous when you make items available without recipe) it was closing about once per day... Now its 4-5 :/

Thanx for your help :)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Post Re: Insta-close
My crashes every minute... really dont know what to do..

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Greetings everyone!

I'm sorry to hear you are getting crashes in the game! :( I know it has to be very frustrating to suddenly get "kicked" out from the game, specially while in a battle.

Unknownx09; Have you already tried the solutions presented in sticky posts at this forum? Follow those steps carefully and see what happens. If your problem persists afterwards, please contact us via email help@panzar.com and attach dxdiag, MSInfo and Logbackup files in to your email. Instructions for these files can be found from this forum (check sticky posts).

Fray; Since you have already tried out few things in order to solve the issue, please send us your dxdiag, MSInfo and Logbackup files via email help@panzar.com. We can investigate your issue with greater detail when we are having those files.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 am

Guys and what happens when player suddenly loose his internet connection? Cause during playing Neverwinter I've figured out that I loose it about 2-3 times per day for 3-4 seconds.... maybe thats the reason... how game reacts on this kind of situation?

Edit:
I have officialy enough of this puppies... Another two games without any prize just because of shutting down. And from support I received reply with link to the guide with these tips :/ I linked them this topic and tehy send me this kind of puppies.... Sry. Just after another loose....And its not fault of the internet cause it hadn't dissapeared this time...

Edit2:
And another thing is that I'm recording Panzar to let polish guys know about a game. 25 minutes of talking to the microphone and ZzZ.... *** you... Won't show them anything :<

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Hey there Fray!

I'm sorry that you have a bad feeling about our customer support. We surely don't want to "throw" people back and forth between forums and customer support at any situation. Part of the logs you were trying to send our customer support were missing or corrupted, and long story short, the result was that response from our customer support was somewhat "standard". I will now personally contact you via email with details how to get your issue solved.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 am

First of all I would like to thank you for your interest. I am really surprised as I thought that the support will finish its help on giving me link to the general topic about the issue. So what should I do? Wait for your email? I must say that the file which I attached was the only one in the folder. Now I have a lot more of them. Moreover should I prepare msinfo file in txt or nfo extension?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Hey again Fray!

I have sent you email by using our customer support email, so check out your inbox!
If you haven't received any email by now, there is something terribly wrong at our mailing system. Let's hope that's not the case though. :)

Remember to check out your "spam box"!

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey JSarge,

I suppose the support does not work in the weekend so I'm wirting to let you know that i haven't received any mail from the support.
I checked everywhere. Maybe its the problem with my mailbox indeed.
May I ask you to resend your instructions or give them to me via private message?

Thanks

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 pm

I have had the same issue from yesterday, shut down twice in 1,5 hours

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Greetings everyone!

It seems that we have found a solution for the issue Fray was having, and I will make a little summary about that for everyone to see.

As it can be seen by reading trough this thread, Fray was experiencing crashes during matches. Turning off anti-aliasing, downloading newest drivers, and other tips presented in our sticky posts didn't help directly. The problem was in DirectX itself, and by doing few things with it, Fray has now been able to play many games without any problems. The things Fray did was as follows:

Try fully uninstalling DirectX from your system. Head over to Control Panel -> Programs and Components and delete all updates regarding DirectX. After that, clean your system with reliable Windows registry cleaning tool. Then, go to Control Panel -> Windows Update and install all updates from Windows. You may need to check multiple times for updates because Windows doesn't update all packages at a time. Last but not least, head over to Panzar game folder and install DirectX from there. Reboot your system.

Don't forget to run Panzar with administrator rights (Right click on Panzar launcher icon -> "Run as administrator") and test the game.

I hope this helps out anyone who is having similar problems!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next