View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Crash without report/message 

Post Crash without report/message
Its crashing very often with no info.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Post Re: Crash without report/message
I've been getting this. Sometimes it works fine and other times it will just shut itself down without any notification. I think it might be something to do with bandwidth but I'm not entirely sure and restarting seems to help (though it might just be coincidence making me think that).

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:47 am

Greetings there both of you!

I'm sorry to hear about those problems, and I hope you can find a solution for your issue from here though. If nothing there works out for you, send your dxdiag, MSInfo and LogBackup files to our customer support. Instructions for sending the files are as follows:

Instructions for dxdiag.txt

Press simultaneously Windows key + R
Type "dxdiag" and hit enter
A popup may appear, asking about digital signatures, answer yes.
DirextX Diagnostic Tool appears, use "Save All Information" to create the file to any location where you can later find it.
Attach the file to your response.

Instructions for MSInfo.txt

Press Windows Key + R.
Type MSInfo32 and press Enter.
In the MSInfo diagnostic window, click File, then Export.
When the Export As window appears, choose Desktop.
Name the file "MSInfo" and click Save.
Attach the file to your response.

Instructions for LogBackup files

Find logs by following folder path (if the game has been installed into the default path) C:\Games\Panzar\LogBackups
Make a zip package of that folder (Right-click on the folder -> Send to Compressed zip folder)

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:21 pm

USE SEARCH NEXT TIME
JSarge wrote:
Greetings everyone!

It seems that we have found a solution for the issue Fray was having, and I will make a little summary about that for everyone to see.

As it can be seen by reading trough this thread, Fray was experiencing crashes during matches. Turning off anti-aliasing, downloading newest drivers, and other tips presented in our sticky posts didn't help directly. The problem was in DirectX itself, and by doing few things with it, Fray has now been able to play many games without any problems. The things Fray did was as follows:

Try fully uninstalling DirectX from your system. Head over to Control Panel -> Programs and Components and delete all updates regarding DirectX. After that, clean your system with reliable Windows registry cleaning tool. Then, go to Control Panel -> Windows Update and install all updates from Windows. You may need to check multiple times for updates because Windows doesn't update all packages at a time. Last but not least, head over to Panzar game folder and install DirectX from there. Reboot your system.

Don't forget to run Panzar with administrator rights (Right click on Panzar launcher icon -> "Run as administrator") and test the game.

I hope this helps out anyone who is having similar problems!

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10417

Last edited by Alligator Blood on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm

UPDATE> just had 2 crashes without messages in a row. Had my google chrome opened for music...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 pm

While searching for matches if I alt-tab open winamp or chrome and then switch back to loading map then it closes w/o notifications

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Alligator Blood wrote:
While searching for matches if I alt-tab open winamp or chrome and then switch back to loading map then it closes w/o notifications

I feel like it has something to do with alt-tabbing. When I get it I think it's usually when I'm alt-tabbing.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]