View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Connection Lost?! 

Post Connection Lost?!
This is complete bullshit, i get connection lost when am in-game and it puts me back at my desktop.
Why is it like this? the unability to re-connect into a match is just completely horrible and should be fixed/added.
I lose all my progress and i can never be safe because this could happen at the end of a game or at the start.

I can assure u all that i got a working connection, i could go into youtube/news/facebook at the same time with no problem after this "connection lost".

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am

Post Re: Connection Lost?!
Hey there Zaqreos! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection problems while playing Panzar.
We are aware that players are experiencing these problems, and we are constantly doing everything we can to solve any problems our players have.
Beneath is a link to a sticky which contains tips and information related to connection problems. Check it out and if the problem persists, contact us via email which is: help@panzar.com.

http://www.panzar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=9616

There can be various reasons of why you are constantly disconnected from the game, and i would suggest that you will start solving the problem by simply following the steps presented in the topic i linked. If the problems persists, remember to attach dxdiag and MSInfo files. Instructions for doing this are found from link above.

Inability to re-connect into a match you were disconnected from is due of ensuring the teams remain even throughout the match. Once a player leaves a game for whatever reason, the matchmaker instantly tries to replace him to keep the teams full. After your connection problems are solved, this is obviously solved too and wont affect negatively in to your playing experience. :)

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]