View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Rules? You want them changed? 

Post Rules? You want them changed?
Panzarians,

The rules that are on the website are the current active rules. You have the Tournament rulesand the Game Rules and the license agreement you accept when you create account.

I'm willing to listen what is missing or need to change to make everything more comfortable. Keep in mind that is change doesn't happen overnight. It needs to be approved and I do not have the permission to change the rules myself. The update of the rule page only happens when there is a game update or patch.

The rules are not just text line they also have a structure.

1) Rules that apply to everything (General Rules)
2) Rules that add exception or close opportunities on the general rules (like general tournament rules apply on all tournament, rules that are under Gold league are additions to the general rules)
3) Rules that are added for special events like Race tournament or Unity tournament (these are added to the in game tournament message)

If you have a question why a rule it in the list ask and I'll give you the answer

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:08 am

Post Re: Rules? You want them changed?
Okay whitewolf.
First of all

6.5 From the moment the Grid is displayed 70% of the team player composition needs to stay the same from the beginning and end of the tournament.

This rule is crap for Goldleague"!
Panzar create this Rule to stop Manipulating Grid for the Normal tournaments!
You cant Manipulate the Grid, so why this rule is aktiv for Goldleague?

You can write. 6 Player must be the same from first MATCH since last MATCH.

We cant manipulate the grid, so this Rule is useless! if im false, tell me why.
Explosion try this, but this guy has no arguments, he is a dumb person who lie alltime.

THe completly rulesite is to long i think.

We need in goldleague only 4-5 rules.

1.) 6 Player must be the same from first match until last match.
2.) 7 player must start
3.) lvl 30 nothing else.
4.) NO insulting other PLayer in Game, cause this Tournament got streamed,maybe new player look this stream, so stop flaming in TOurnament.

And ja thats it, why you need more rules ? I dont understand.

I mean you saw what is happen with this Rules, Kiddyclub disorder do all to abuse this rulesite of 30-40 Rules.
They want now to punish us for Bugai, but im happy that you told me in Teamspeak, they allways try this by Lynerx and Bugai . No chance.

Second Question, in rule stay if we break this Rule we got Disq. from Tournament.
So we got only -50% cause you know its not fair.
But normaly its bullshit, only rule where stay we got -50% points is for starting with 6 player.
If you manipulate the grid, was not possible is for goldleague, but this rule is still activ for goldleague.
You got normaly a Disq.

So tell me why you make -50% in my Opinion.
They come to you after tournament and start crying. It was late , you must go to work on next day.
You dont check the facts really , and punish us for this. Next day, we talk to you, you say its not fair and so on.
But now it looks not good for CM if you give us the Points back. everyone will blame you.

So we accept this -50% and we got alot of flamewar from every side . Only cause of this pony Situation.
I want NEW rules ! I want that you check all 3 time before punishing next clan next week!

This is a Game, also about skill! But we have a really Low Playerbase on Europa, its hard for us to create a competitve Team!
The Communication is also not so easy , cause alot of other nation's!
So why we need alot of more Rules then on Russian server? I dont understand this.
Only cause of some guys say, its not fair if we take a guy who has a Russian account.

They are all Dumb. I have also a Russian account, now im not allowed to play on europa tournament?
Some Armada guys has also a Russian account, they also was playing sometime tournaments on Russian.
Why this should be not allowed??

In my opinion you can be HAPPY if some Clans on Europa can build a GOOD Team . Its good for the Stream its good for full Panzar!
Im very Angry about this stiuation, and i can tell you, if this not stop next TOurnament, in Fact many Player will stop i think.

Its not funny that you play 1 Tournament, and after this you can discuss 5 Day's to get fair points.
And also must defend from alot of Flames.

In my Opinion its all about the Rulesite, Rules are 1year old or older, and really long.
You try to stop every manipulating over rules, now we have alot of useless rules cause of this.
And all this rules are activ in Goldleague.

Tell me why we should play on Goldlleague?
Silverleague give more crystall, its easy to win for us, and also we dont need to defend for flames or any abusing rules.

So next tournament the same puppies with this Rule?
Are you Serios?

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:12 pm

and need just EU player on EU server

Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 pm

Quote:
and need just EU player on EU server

We have also guys from Asia , and Usa who playing the Game. THey are also not Europa Player.
Also some Russian guy's. You want to bann all this player's?

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Just Ban on tournaments

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:56 pm

I agree with Auni on many points for the new rules, on other I don't :
- At least 6 players must start
- Respect in game or else chatban (or at least warnings.) It's lame and boring when people, especially in streamed games, say "easy" or "noob" in game.
- 6 players must stay the same from the moment the grid is made
- lvl 30 only

Another point on which I totally agree with Auni is that you win more cristals in silver league when you are first than when you are 3rd or 4th in gold league. Everyone wants to play in silver league now and hope to get down leveled, which makes absolutely no sense.
1st 4 times in silver : 4x4.000 = 16.000 cristals
3rd or 4th in gold : 800x4 + 9.000 cristals = 12.2000 cristals

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 pm

And thats the best exemple that Disorder want only Cristals and that they will do all to get more.......

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Quote:

Pls tell me the reason why you want the grid, and not the first game.

And secondpoint, i dont say decrease the prices in Silverleague.
I just want to say, why i should take every tournament care cause maybe someone abuse a rule for punish usß
So i can go to silver, have no stress with rules or anythink else, and i win more crystal.
thats what i want to say!

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Auni wrote:
Quote:

Pls tell me the reason why you want the grid, and not the first game.

I just want to say, why i should take every tournament care cause maybe someone abuse a rule for punish usß
So i can go to silver, have no stress with rules or anythink else, and i win more crystal.

If you are stressed by plain Panzar you are psycho... :lol:

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 pm

chefe wrote:
And thats the best exemple that Disorder want only Cristals and that they will do all to get more.......

When I say "everyone", I did not mean my clan especially, Exclusive also asked why they should stay in gold league if they win more cristals in silver and they are right, the amount of rewards do not make sense.

chefe wrote:
Pls tell me the reason why you want the grid, and not the first game

It is because teams may change many of their char before the start of the game to counter enemy team depending on what they play. That's not totally fair.
Once you show a team, you should not change much otherwise it's about who counters who.

chefe wrote:

Totally agree on that one.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next