View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
INTRODUCING....THE PANZAR WIKI!!! 

Post INTRODUCING....THE PANZAR WIKI!!!
Hey everyone! I took the liberty of creating a wiki exclusively for PANZAR (if you guys at Panzar Studios will allow it)! :D I know people have recently expressed some frustrations over the lack of info for new players in PANZAR (let me also say I know the Panzar Studios staff is working really hard and have a lot on their plate right now, I totally understand). So I just thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a place to all help each other out on one, simplistic site instead of fumbling through a number of forum threads?" My light-bulb went on, and shazam...I created a wiki for us!

Now, admittedly, I don't have much wiki experience. But because I think this relatively new community really needs it and I'm freakin pumped for this game, I'm willing to learn how to work it (not until tomorrow though, it's just past midnight and I'm le tired :lol: ). If any of you guys and gals are as excited as I am about this game, please help me grow this wiki. Remember that it's not just for myself, but for the PANZAR community!

I honestly believe if we can work together and put some effort into this wiki we can help educate and grow our community!

http://panzar.wikia.com

Cheers and see you on the battlefield!

Okay guys, since obviously there isn't a lot of traffic on the wiki yet I feel it's best to place this here too. These are the initial priorities that I have decided we should focus on for this wiki (this is also posted on the wiki talk page if you want to respond there instead):

1) Create the base pages for mostly everything in the game. Meaning, just create the pages for each class, items, etc. and only put in the title of the said page, a sentence or two, and maybe a picture. This is to organize the wiki and create a network of pages that makes it much easier for further editing and increases functionality and usability.

2) Proceed to fill each page with content. We should start with pages that don't have a lot of information in the tutorial and website that are key to gameplay success and enjoyment. First being maps and map types in my opinion, which will include the goal or mission of each map type.

-Nick (that's me)

Last edited by nicknacknob on Sun May 05, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 am

Post Re: INTRODUCING....THE PANZAR WIKI!!!
Hi mate, i find that idea brilliant !!! Most of the new players just create a char and play, i saw a sapper in game insulting people because he didn't manage to build a turret ... So to me this wiki stuff is a really great thing to do. As a berzerker, i can tell you one thing to put on your wiki : They hit PRETTY DAMN HARD WITH THEIR CLUBS !!!!

But if i manage to gather interesting info about classes, maps or anything else, i'll let you know because you seem to be more comfortable than me with the english language (my native language is french :D)

Bonne journée my fellow Nicknacknob, and good luck for the wiki :)

Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 pm

BADZULU wrote:
Hi mate, i find that idea brilliant !!! Most of the new players just create a char and play, i saw a sapper in game insulting people because he didn't manage to build a turret ... So to me this wiki stuff is a really great thing to do. As a berzerker, i can tell you one thing to put on your wiki : They hit PRETTY DAMN HARD WITH THEIR CLUBS !!!!

But if i manage to gather interesting info about classes, maps or anything else, i'll let you know because you seem to be more comfortable than me with the english language (my native language is french :D)

Bonne journée my fellow Nicknacknob, and good luck for the wiki :)

Thanks man, I sincerely appreciate the support! And yeah, haha, my native (and only :( ) language is English. One of the rules I want to make is that we don't have google translated guides from russian guides or guides from other languages. While I appreciate people trying to help those of us in the English-speaking community, unless somebody can translate them properly, it can be VERY difficult to read and understand purely from a translation app. EDIT: Sentence deleted; see edit below. (By the way your English is very good zulu :))

EDIT: You know Zulu and everyone, on second thought, even if you aren't confident in your English, please still edit our wiki! If you have a question on English grammar or spelling, I will try to set up a forum thread or discussion topic soon on the wiki where users can help each other out with their English! :)

-Nick (that's me)

Sat May 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Haha ok I'll see what I can do when I'll have some free time :)

EDIT : Ooook so I gathered my courage and had a go on the berserker page, that's what I know about it, I may be wrong (i hope not :D) but I based those lines on my experience as a berserker.
There might be some mistakes or even things that you might not understand/that might come out wrong for a native english speaker so I'm sorry about that but either you or someone else will have to correct them :) If you need more info or rephrasing of what I wrote feel free to ask me :) Take care mate

Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm

love a bit of wiki ^_^...redone the front page a bit and started work on the tank page, hopefully we'll get more peeps to help out with this and soon will become a regularly used wiki =)

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:40 pm

hi everybody,

I have make an article about panzar build classes, you can find it at http://www.warlegend.net/panzar-build-des-classes/ :)

Im sorry but the article's in French, but a Skill Tree Screenshot's universal ;p

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]