View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ROUND XI - Big Fail 

Post Re: ROUND XI - Big Fail
This is too good :D

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 am

Realy worst stability ever.

For golf wang , 2 ppl just cant log in at start, Flomon can loged later but he still have lot of lag.

3 dc during tournament...

Armada just cant play...

And we need 2 league , Just final wasnt boring game.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 am

Not a single final match with 10vs10 players yet.

Queen Bee, I understand its still a beta game and there are always problems but why is russia server so much better. Give us the same support as russia have.

We did so much support for panzar in a lot of forums and on steam. We also pay a lot of money at europe server. You gonna start to lose some big clans if the game doesnt improve a bit faster.

I dont want to whine here all the time. I know how hard it is to fix certain problems but you could give us the same software and support as russia server got or even give the players with problems something to compensate (maybe premium account for a few days). Even Blizzard Entertainment gave their players a free month and later some free days in the beginning of World of WarCraft in 2005/2006.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 am

Tephis wrote:
What happened ? Did all member were ready before the start ? I don't understand why you were disqualified.

We havent seen the full enemy team and the should have automatically in next battle, or have an easy fight.
Therefore, 3 people finish the game on public, others 7 waited tournament battle in the menu.
I pressed ready and watch film then wait, so I can only guess what really happened why we disqualify.

I want to say that there's a problem, it is necessary to present the tournament person who can quickly resolve the problem.
Im not against the tournament and the winners.

I know that Gandy and Belze paid a lot of crystals to SWAT was disqualified from the tournament. :lol: (joke)

Samogon (paladin)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 am

Yep, it's just i never saw such bug and it's scary so i try to know if you were all on ready or if something like just ~5 guy put ready the game think that the team is not complete and disqualify it automatically.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:42 am

That is some ppls are disconnected which are happend very often we also will be disqualified? Nice.
We claim not only to an imperfect system as to the lack of live support during tournament.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 pm

They must hire someone for live support who is available atleast on tournament day, and maybe in the weekends too because of the issue we had before with the account lottery, and who lives in CET timezone. I understand that they are russian, and all from Moscou. So when the tournament ends in CET (it's around 23.30-00.00), then for them it will be around 3am. And the next day they have to go to work, so maybe it is not possible for them.

Alot of players want to help panzar, but I don't even know if they care. There is a feedback&suggestions topic, I haven't seen a single thing being realised, or even answered from someone at the panzar studios. I really don't know what I can do more, or say more about this. I'm playing this game mainly for the tournaments, but we never even have a fair chance because we never play with our 10 players that we want to, and I'm sure other teams either. The day there will not be a single disconnect in a tournament, will be a national holiday in panzar.

Live Stream: Image

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:13 pm

AHUOAHCAHEK wrote:
Хочу обратиться к Queen Bee. Мне сказали, что Вы понимаете русский язык. Хотелось бы, чтобы Вы внесли ясность в случившееся вчера на турнире. Я понимаю, что у Вас сейчас идет бета тестирование и Вы постоянно пытаетесь сделать игру лучше и лучше и лучше..., хорошо, мы, в свою очередь, закрываем глаза на вылеты, на сломанные анимации, на кучу багов, но, пожалуйста, поймите и нас! Мы собрались, отложили все дела, нас пришло 13 человек, вместе с запасными, и что получили? Дисквалификацию, за что? Хотелось бы получить развернутый ответ в об случившимся, почему так произошло, что будет если произойдет так опять? Будет ли поддержка, хотя бы на время турниров? От вашего ответа сейчас зависит многое!
З.Ы. Кто может перевести на англ. - сделайте пожалуйста.

He asked for translation, so..

I'd like to appeal to Queen Bee. I was told that you understand Russian. I would really like you to tell us exactly what happened yesterday at the tournament. I understand that it's a beta version and you constantly work on improving the game more and more. OK, we can turn a blind eye to the breakdowns, animation crashes, other errors. But you please understand us! We gathered all together, put every other activities off, we came as a group of 13 ppl, together with reserve ones, and what did we gain? Disqualification, what for? I'd like to receive a detailed answer about what happened, why happened, and what happens if the issue appears again? Will you support, at least at the tournaments? A lot depends on your answer now.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

The tears are real in this thread

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 pm

This topic doesnt express the attitude to the Swat Armada.
And the fact that such a situation to be avoided in the future.
As one of the solutions have live admin on the tournament.

Samogon (paladin)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next