View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The truth about panzar 

Post Re: The truth about panzar
Tephis wrote:
Bumbalou wrote:
He couldn't even log in for the first games, because there was some weird error that he can't login to the game client, and not even on the website from panzar.

For this part, there was some problem yesterday where people from the provider "Orange" in France couldn't reach (russian ?)panzar's addresses. So you couldn't log into the game or connect to the website. This look like a very network problem from Orange between their network and panzar's one. We could get only 10 players who were able to connect to the game so we couldn't do any changes on our team composition and had to use 3 IW because one of ours was using a VPN to be able to play the game (Orange's network problem). So i don't know where KruQQ comes from but it could be something like that happened to him yesterday.

KruQQ is from Poland, don't know what ISP he uses..

Live Stream: Image

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm

well like lot of people i'm tired of this, u know i cry a lot of times :).

the thing is the game was way better 6 months earlier with ulandar, sarge ect ... they were here to Stream, talk to us ect ..., now that u fire everyone or let them go we got nothing.

dépends of panzar response i'll stop tournament the next week and play russ for lvl 30 even if i don't play tournamenent on russ i don't care because it's like we don't play it on eu seriously right now so ...

the response will surely the same as always

and since when the game is in beta zera? ... i miss something.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Tephis wrote:
So i don't know where KruQQ comes from but it could be something like that happened to him yesterday.

In Poland we had similar problem. Our clan played without orcs and dwarfs, because they couldn't connect to Panzar's server.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 pm

cokeliko wrote:
and since when the game is in beta zera? ... i miss something.

In russian forum say that in Europe - release, in Russia is stay betta.
But I havent seen an official response at the european forum.

Samogon (paladin)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 pm

We've always had numerous dc's or got outnumbered a few matches per tournament with Pub Master, but we never used it as an excuse and still won. If it affects you it affects your opponents as well. Typical thread created out of emotion and tears, because they didn't have what it takes to win. I advise to lock this thread before it escalates.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Snookeh wrote:
We've always had numerous dc's or got outnumbered a few matches per tournament with Pub Master, but we never used it as an excuse and still won. If it affects you it affects your opponents as well. Typical thread created out of emotion and tears, because they didn't have what it takes to win. I advise to lock this thread before it escalates.

the main issue last night snookeh was not the dc's but that the game kicked out swat and pet from the tourny for no reason XD which usually doesnt happen ^_~

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Snookeh wrote:

I don't care what you think. It must not be a part of the game based on luck whether your team has disconnects or not. It's a 10v10 game, so it's worth an excuse not to have played at full strength if you are not with 10 players, due to something which is entirely panzar's fault. Now, I would like to see a recorded game where pub masters won an 8v10 against a team like ArmadA, GOLF WANG, NEXT, S.D.P., or any other good team out there. We are not speaking here about winning a game with disconnects playing against a team with no experience in tournaments.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Snookeh wrote:

Too many words abot PubMuster in each posts.
You become successful season after your inv Impression and GreatFreezer strong witch and before u have only good tank Alligator and sapper Yasnitcky.
Calm ambitions ;)

Samogon (paladin)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Snookeh wrote:

The first recorded stream I watch, I already see your team excusing your loss.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:08 pm

the main issue last night snookeh was not the dc's but that the game kicked out swat and pet from the tourny for no reason XD which usually doesnt happen ^_~[/quote]

Ah, oh well you know what they say about karma... ;)

@Frostie Every tournament got recorded at that time, sure you can find some games vs keine gnade (i believe?) which basically is armada right now, winning with less people.
@Neva I got an eye for talent ;)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next