View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The truth about panzar 

Post Re: The truth about panzar
I Play panzar now for 6-7 Months , i play some Games in the Summer league and every game from Junior and GRandleague .
Panzarchampionship 1-11 also..
I write some Topic's in the German forum, but nobody cares.
I say it from beginning, this Tournament system need's Livesupport and a Break funktion.
Every pony Esport game has this, and Panzar Tournament is just a Joke sry!
I Play like 20-25 Tournaments here, and every Tournament !! someone got DC or anythink. Not always from my team, but from the enemy team.
This sux so hard.
Last tournament Armada got Disqualifed, nobody Stream the Tournament what the hell is going on?
No Admin here, to let Armada and (pet?) Play? Ok Pet loose anyway vs a real Team, but Armada can win every Tournament. And no im not in Armada.

Tournaments need Live SUPPORT!
TOurnament needs always a Streamer!!!
Tournament needs a Break funktion. Or Panzar must fix his pony Panzar.exe . 6 Months and my Panzar.exe shuts down some times Without a Errormsg or Anythink WTF?
YOu start a Poll for Panzar, who has Client Crashs? WTF is this? Everyone write it in your forum , i think the Admins want to troll us?!?!

Pls Admin's, read the Stream Reviews from some Player.
All from the Steamguys just quit this Game , because P2W, DC's , Bug's. But nobody Cares.
Panzar add a Upgrade System , this system is for New player unplayeble. Because they must farm 3 Months without real Money , and then he is maybe not undergeard.
But he must play in this 3 months vs People with all lvl 20 Upgrades .. Thats not funny for everyone.

I hope the next 2 Tournaments are rly better, or i search for a other game. I love the Gameplay from Panzar. But i want serios Tournaments , and a Game with much player in the Future.
Look to the big ESport Games.
Starcraft2, Dota 2, LoL And maybe copie somethink.
Stabil Client, Break funktion for Tournaments and normal games, NO P2W
Tournaments are Serios. This 4-5 Points give them so Much Player!!

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Auni wrote:
TOurnament needs always a Streamer!!!

yeah my bad i would usually stream all tournys but had technical issues yesterday although there were others streaming it

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Stay calm,
This is Russia

Last edited by Mindhunter on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 pm

xD mind always a few words to give me a smile

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Snookeh maybe they do more drama when dc's affect them than they affect opponent ... But it's still a big problem of this game , and we can accept so much unfair game.

And Pub master was the strongest team of serveur , but it's the past ...

Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:45 am

All that i want to say about panzar is :
Every day, i just come back home, and just run the game. I hate this game, i hate balance, i hate so much bugs, so much dc, i hate this upgrade sys, i hate that 4th lvl guys have to wait 4 hours for the 4th lvl gear (srly? in these 4 hours ill be 10th lvl, i wont need this 4th lvl gear any more), i hate gunners, i hate armada, i hate inquisitor as class!, BUT i know, tomorrow, i will come back home and i will run this idiot game, i dont know why, but i´ve done it more than year.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Mindhunter wrote:
Every day, i just come back home, and just run the game. I hate this game, i hate balance, i hate so much bugs, so much dc, i hate this upgrade sys, i hate that 4th lvl guys have to wait 4 hours for the 4th lvl gear (srly? in these 4 hours ill be 10th lvl, i wont need this 4th lvl gear any more), i hate gunners, i hate armada, i hate inquisitor as class!, BUT i know, tomorrow, i will come back home and i will run this idiot game, i dont know why, but i´ve done it more than year.

Nice addition to this rant, how you doing at RU?

@cion: exactly what I pointed out, when it's in their favour you won't hear a word from them, while it's still unfair play. Should be quiet now too then.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Mindhunter wrote:

The real truth about Panzar in a few words. :D
Well maybe not so 'full' true, but it contains a lot of it. There are still many things making us love and come back to the game:)

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Snookeh wrote:
Mindhunter wrote:

Nice addition to this rant, how you doing at RU?

Very good, the gameplay on 30th just needs more thinking than here, thats all. Same spaw-raping, same 60kills/5deaths. But community is much better.
3540 mastery and 6300hp, with full-amuls/runes. (Also i hate them!)
Leveling sapper now.

Xylar wrote:
There are still many things making us love and come back to the game:)

Liar!

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Mindhunter wrote:
Xylar wrote:
There are still many things making us love and come back to the game:)

Liar!

If there weren't, you wouldn't come back every day anymore. There is still something that makes you do so, right?

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next