View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Panzar Studio: EA Games Twin sister? 

Post Panzar Studio: EA Games Twin sister?
EA Games are not only famous for their unique gaming titles, but also for their "loose" F2P System.
I have been noticing the same about Panzar.
I have just finished farming my ass out for resources and gold to craft a level 7 sword.
With 90% chance, it ended up with failure.
Now I'm out of resources.
Other than the obvious "You'll fail until you pay" forge system.
Several flaws that players always "whine about" (as many pro Panzar would call it).
The expensive recipes, the costly resources , you need to farm for days just to be able to craft one equipment.
And the low exp.)
Not to mention the unbalance of the classes and uselessness of Tank class (as I am one).
I decided giving Panzar a shot,after stopping it for a month (Of course what pissed me off in the first place is the uselessness of Tank after level 5, and the expensive items that would cost a kidney if you want to buy them using crystals.)
Now, I have just finished 3 matches, I must admit, I do not understand one bit the purpose of Tank.
I cannot defend myself if there are Ranged + close quarters enemies.
Ex: Its impossible to defend myself if there was a Witch setting me ablaze along a gunner and a screw loosed Berserk hitting me, as I cannot use magical shield and shield at the same time.
Not to mention :
1- I cannot jump over traps , barriers or gunners, so I end up being banged.
2- I do not have enough damage to defend myself against multiple enemies.
3- Its literally impossible to even reach the middle of a capture point if there is a berserk + gunner or witch.
Those issues have been discussed over , and over and over by the community and a lot of players requested for Panzar studio to do something.
While I can't say I know what Panzar studio might be going thru , but reading the "upcoming" patches , it doesn't sound they considered the players opinions , one bit!
Thanks.
Edit: Not wanting to sound biased, the new patch they announced, did contain a lot of improvements, but the main problems still would remain.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Post Re: Panzar Studio: EA Games Twin sister?
Now, I have just finished 3 matches, I must admit, I do not understand one bit the purpose of Tank.
Ex: Its impossible to defend myself if there was a Witch setting me ablaze along a gunner and a screw loosed Berserk hitting me, as I cannot use magical shield and shield at the same time.
Not to mention :
3- Its literally impossible to even reach the middle of a capture point if there is a berserk + gunner or witch.

Sorry i don't know how to quate your post, but i know wthat this game is TEAM BASED, which means its not all about you running to middle. Your team mates need to support you.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Sharas wrote:
Not to mention :

Sorry i don't know how to quate your post, but i know wthat this game is TEAM BASED, which means its not all about you running to middle. Your team mates need to support you.

Its hard for your team mates to help if there are no Berserk or Tank in your team.
Not to mention they get one hit killed by the 360 attack of Berserk when they want to go to the middle.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Tank useless? O.O
Afaik the main purpose of the tank is to stay alive and protect his team.
Ofc you won't win any 1v4, but is it really what we are expecting from a tank?

As for your 'not mentioned' list :
1 - That's where you should use your blunt :)
2 - See above, I don't think you are supposed to
3 - Plenty of tank can survive agianst zerk+ranged with good supports behind.

I don't wanna be rude, but it looks more like a butthurted topic after a craft fail.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 pm

3 - Everyone can survive against a zerk using block and potions.

:/

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Tephis wrote:
3 - Everyone can survive against a zerk using block and potions.

:/

+1, especially as tank since they can drink while blocking.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

overview wrote:
Tank useless? O.O
Afaik the main purpose of the tank is to stay alive and protect his team.
Ofc you won't win any 1v4, but is it really what we are expecting from a tank?

As for your 'not mentioned' list :
1 - That's where you should use your blunt :)
2 - See above, I don't think you are supposed to
3 - Plenty of tank can survive agianst zerk+ranged with good supports behind.

I don't wanna be rude, but it looks more like a butthurted topic after a craft fail.

In my 3 matches today, I was the only tank in the team, I tried protecting my team from witches and gunners to get to the middle capture, whenever I reach the middle I disable my magical shield so I can block the zerk's attacks, then I get burned to death and shot by gunner.
out of 10 potions I attempt to craft , only around 4-6 successful.
People saying I should reach level 10+ first , but the exp and gold rate is too low.
Just how on earth do I proceed?
Edit : The team behind me tried to back me up, but whenever I die, the whole team gets burned or 360 killed by the berserk.
And we didn't have a berserk in the team.
It was a total massacre .

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm

That's a totally different problem.
You were just unlucky, being in a losing team (bad setup and probably lower level).
This game is designed to be highly competitive. Classes are made for tournament and optimal team.
Indeed in FFA, you are often with 4-5 dwarf, 3 sorcerer... Next patch should fix it.

Try to tag with friends. It increase your chance of winning. That's how you will get enough exp/gold ;)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

overview wrote:
That's a totally different problem.
You were just unlucky, being in a losing team (bad setup and probably lower level).
This game is designed to be highly competitive. Classes are made for tournament and optimal team.
Indeed in FFA, you are often with 4-5 dwarf, 3 sorcerer... Next patch should fix it.

Try to tag with friends. It increase your chance of winning. That's how you will get enough exp/gold ;)

The matchmaking should be fixed asap , the first match I played, we lost to the other team..... imagine the score.
We lost 0-500 ,it was ridiculous.
3 Gunners behind the Domination point (It was a single domination map, forgot the name ,not the hall of our fathers.)
2 witches , both next the gunners, 1 paladin next to the zerk in the point, and around 2 totems.
And inquisitors hiding.
we couldn't even score a point.
P.S: I think I have the right to be buttheart about the craft fail.
Its not easy to save up resources and gold, then have to do everything again.
I prefer not spending half of my lifetime ,farming to craft a pixel sword.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

My lvl 9 SoS got one hitted by a zerk just yesterday, while I was actually blocking and had full HP. My gear is updated and have 1.8K HP.

Cocytus (Ice Witch) - Nekrosis (Sister of Fire)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next