View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Delay to start the game. 

Post Delay to start the game.
Friends of Panzar,

The only problem of the game in my humble opinion, is the delay to start the game.
My suggestion to improve the game is to let players create their own halls decide the map to be played and mostly come in the room as you want ...
Would be much better since it is the only problem.

Thank you for your attention and congratulations for the excelent game.
:D

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Post Re: Delay to start the game.
I hope they improve this delay start of this game soon.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Delay to start?

Max delay for a game to start in the last months was 5 min. Average between 20 sec and 1 min.

Before the merge of the server it was 10 min to 30 min for some classes.

If you talk about today, it is a patch day so server went on and off players got disconnected or crashes. So a very low player bass today.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:04 pm

You have no idea of what he was talking about. When he post that you had to wait 10-20 minutes for a game now it's 10 max in the middle of the night. Even on a game like LoL you have to wait 3 or 5 minutes to find a game.
The waiting queue is fine now.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Doesn't seem fine to me. Peak hours here in USA and I've been sitting at Waiting for 10 minutes twice tonight just to try and play. This is after having to change my region and start all over after realizing the website set me as a Euro for some reason.

Can't believe this game is actually released and not considered beta when you can't even change region or transfer your character. Wonder how many USA signups get sent to Euro servers like I did while I'm unable to find a match. Now there's a PVE mode to take even more players out from PVP and leave me looking at a Waiting... screen.

This game will never last, between the pay to win and the long wait times to even get to play for your first time, I don't see how this game can survive. Now I have to get to level 5 to even play certain characters, when I can't even get into a match to begin that grind.

Game has a decent concept, the execution is poor and I can't believe the accounts are tied to specific regions when the site isn't accurately detecting where players are from when they first come here to download. So far my experience here is forgettable and wouldn't recommend this game to anybody. This is worse than a lot early access games.

Edit: 15 minutes no, no game. 3rd time trying to play today, 3rd time failing to even find 1 match. Was able to play once out of 4 attempts today. After a big patch you'd think there would be a lot of players, either this game is dead or there's something wrong with the matchmaking.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 am

chickenthr33, I don't understand what you mean by the words 'the website set me as a Euro'. Some time ago the 3 servers - RU, EU and NA were let's say partially connected. Before that they were fully separated. Now the difference is that in a match ppl can meet each other from all the servers.

And this was made to reduce the waiting time, which indeed was decreased a lot after the thing was done. I personally can't remember times when I waited for more than 10 minutes - now it's max 3 unless I play in group, which slowes the process down imho. And it is both on 30 level and on 5 level.

Some characters were kind of 'blocked' also so that you didn't wait for so long, as they are/were more numerous than other ones. If you still have to wait that long, here is a simple clue for you. Once you finish a battle (one more time: ONCE you finish a battle), hit the magical 'play' button and meet a surprise. Don't spend your whole life in forge, shop etc. It worked for me always. I guess it will work for you too.

And, good to know that for the first match you usually have to wait a bit longer. But it's worth it. It is a great game, well if you still don't agree, don't play it anymore...

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 am

Xylar wrote:
chickenthr33, I don't understand what you mean by the words 'the website set me as a Euro'. Some time ago the 3 servers - RU, EU and NA were let's say partially connected. Before that they were fully separated. Now the difference is that in a match ppl can meet each other from all the servers.

And this was made to reduce the waiting time, which indeed was decreased a lot after the thing was done. I personally can't remember times when I waited for more than 10 minutes - now it's max 3 unless I play in group, which slowes the process down imho. And it is both on 30 level and on 5 level.

Some characters were kind of 'blocked' also so that you didn't wait for so long, as they are/were more numerous than other ones. If you still have to wait that long, here is a simple clue for you. Once you finish a battle (one more time: ONCE you finish a battle), hit the magical 'play' button and meet a surprise. Don't spend your whole life in forge, shop etc. It worked for me always. I guess it will work for you too.

And, good to know that for the first match you usually have to wait a bit longer. But it's worth it. It is a great game, well if you still don't agree, don't play it anymore...

Queen Bee wrote:
Dear Devastation,

Here is the situation and information so far about the US server.

So far and for the moment, the US server is a technical exercise, a test if you like. This is why there is no advertising, no social system, no tournaments and generally no CM. We do not plan to extend or modify this in the near future.

Players are welcome to use the US server for public battles.

For the social structure (tournaments, chat, forum etc), players are requested to log on to the EU server.

If you are in North America and play through Steam, you will not be able to access EU server. Please follow this link to set up a EU server account.

Xylar, clearly us US clients aren't just connecting to whatever games are available when they say people need to setup a EU account instead of playing on the US client.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

From these Queen Bee's words I can understand that indeed you can connect to games with EU and RU. You just cannot access the european chat etc. And if you are playing through steam it's probably this situation: you are automatically logged on the NA server. But you still can play with EU server, it's just the same difference as above - you cannot access only the EU chat.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Well I'd like him to clarify that cuz if that is true then this game is beyond dead if I can't even find a game worldwide.

I literally just left my game open for 20 minutes and never found a game. I look in the Chat and 2 others are saying they are giving up after 15 minutes waiting.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:12 am

What character and level are you playing?
I suggest you wait as long as you get into a game - should be theoretically max about 45-60 minutes. Do it just to check... you can go alt+tab for the time, to surf the net or whatever to kill time. And then just hit 'play' once you finish every battle. Literally, just after you finish it.

And Queen Bee is a woman ;)

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next