View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ROUND XI - Big Fail 

Post ROUND XI - Big Fail
Everyone knows that SWAT team from Armada clan always participates in tournaments and we just took the first places.
At this tournament, our team was disqualified at the beginning of the tournament, even without playing the first battle.
We had a full 10 people team online, the second team from clan PET I watched the grid 2 minutes before the start was 1 person inq.
Perhaps due system failure, our team was also disqualified.
What saddens tournaments are completely ignored administration. No contacts or someone who could quickly solve this problem was not there.
Many clans write that there is a delay with crystals that come sometimes a week or two week later.
This shows poor attitude to tournaments and players. And players who spend a lot of time in this game.
When this change?

Samogon (paladin)

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Post Re: ROUND XI - Big Fail
What happened ? Did all member were ready before the start ? I don't understand why you were disqualified.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm

YaChaos wrote:
Everyone knows that SWAT team from Armada clan always participates in tournaments and we just took the first places.
At this tournament, our team was disqualified at the beginning of the tournament, even without playing the first battle.
We had a full 10 people team online, the second team from clan PET I watched the grid 2 minutes before the start was 1 person inq.
Perhaps due system failure, our team was also disqualified.
What saddens tournaments are completely ignored administration. No contacts or someone who could quickly solve this problem was not there.
Many clans write that there is a delay with crystals that come sometimes a week or two week later.
This shows poor attitude to tournaments and players. And players who spend a lot of time in this game.
When this change?

+
only one ineresting thing in panzar for me - it's tournament and now... this very stupid situation, thx to admins for perfect support)
interesting what to do in a similar situation in the gold league on ru?

upd: thx Queen for quick answer, but it didn't solve the problem...

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote:

United Legions had this same situation in VII Championship and... nobody cares... Deal with it and try next week. ;)

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 pm

This tournament must be cancelled. One of the favorite team not involved because we have buggy system and have not an admin support... We saw that very slight team to reach the final.

VainGlory paid 35 euro for taxi... Who are compensate it?

I can't imagine that something like this happened on ru server. I'm sure that there problem would be resolved timely. Here we seen that nobody cares about our problems during tournament.

Last edited by Death Star on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Tephis wrote:
What happened ? Did all member were ready before the start ? I don't understand why you were disqualified.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 am

Tephis wrote:

We too don't understand. We wait batlle and was disqualified.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:05 am

who in the hell pay 35 euros to be in time for a game like that, u must be rich man :)

well anyway sad that armada can't make the tournament to AGAIN some fail from the game itself, again lot of dcs in finals.

so if we can make a resume just call it tournament x / ix / viii ect ... i don't remember a tournament when everything was right for everyone ...

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 am

Till today i never hade problem with connection lost in final vs golf i hade it 5 times niax also got 4 dcs how to play 8-10 can you f@cking tell me why no one from managment care about this game anymore

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 am

Panzar actually seems like a Joke. We're playing till like 3-4 Months now and still the Connection issues arent solved. Also the other lots and lots of Bugs. Theres no need to list them all because they are too many.

NO freaking NO Tournament can be played without at least 1 disconnect. And please dont tell us the problem is with our PC's or something. It happens at almost every Game and it happens to almost every player!

SO MANY PEOPLE are complaining about constantly dc's even in Publics and just in overall but all you do is just tell them to check their Computers or telling them they have to wait... (For example the traps at Halloween..)

We saw it with the release of Panzar the playerbase grew to like 400 even 500 Players in Global Chat and like 2,000+ players on steam.
And now? due the many problems and NO! fixes or even reasonable changes the playerbase is getting lesser every day. we're nearly at the same count as befor the panzar release on Steam.

Its so frustrating to watch such a great Game slowly die.
And you just cant say were like not reporting Bugs and stuff. Were doing it all the time. But it seems like nobody reads it.

I'll just call it out. Im dissapointed. I feel like you delevopers are giving a puppies about us players (Tournament crystalls....etc). Even as a passionated player who spend much money into this lovely game.
If it goes on like that i have to say goodbye, hope it wont happen!

-JayDee-
JaeyDee
Jaydeeyoloswag
Jaydeeontherun

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next