View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
CHAOSPHERE 2.0 - TOTAL CHAOS 

Post Re: CHAOSPHERE 2.0 - TOTAL CHAOS
Queen Bee scarlet flower) just someone gives bad advice)

My stream Image

I know more than 50 languages
my friend Google translator =)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm

If ever called it like that, wouldn't it be racism, we are all white ppl ;o Don't be so offensive, I'd also say.

I understand why ArmadA's players are in a bad mood now, but I'd like also to defend Panzar Studio. The server is indeed named with the word European, I don't think it's so rude or something that Studio maybe would like Russian players to play on Russian server, especially if the RU server exists for more time and is definetely more improved than EU one - or at least wouldn't like to see them in European tournaments. It's difficult for me to believe that none of the ArmadA players haven't played on RU server before and they are still so unbeatable in tournaments here on EU. Imo the Studio's point of view is like 'Of course you are welcome in game on EU, but please don't take the chance to win away from Europeans even on 'their' server, you have your server, let them win on theirs.' . Here comes the tournament where European players can taste level 30 for the first time. Russian team would win it all again (indeed the only few non-russian players don't change the base).

I have nothing personal to ArmadA, neither to Russian ppl in general. I just try to understand both 'sides' ^^. But guys.. racism? This is a really strong word, people shouldn't overuse it.

However, as ArmadA is allowed to play in normal tournaments here, imo they shouldn't be banned on playing in this tm. It's erratic/inconsistent.

As for the Chaosphere 2.0, as I said somewhere.. Now we know who wins, as we always do. Not more fun than as usual.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm

it was no obligacion to participate in the CHAOSPHERE 1.0

and was many subtitutes who wanted to be there... i really don't get the part that CHAOSPHERE 1.0 was canceled beceause a few players don't wanted to play with others... was easy to replace...

and finaly a nice option to others have fun...

and now is it worse case with the decision of CHAOSPHERE 2.0 rules...

i vote to just open cap 30 and let EU server to get right in feet... then see about merge... :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 pm

This new tournament rules is discrimination based on nationality. But ArmadA is international clan: 3 germans, 3 ukraine, 1 american. Nobody of us never plaid with russian clan on tournaments on the RU server. ArmadA was created and grown on the EU server. All of us learn to play in Panzar here.

We will boycott this tournament because all wants to get 2 armada's player in own team. My guys deluged with invites from various teams.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:21 pm

You ArmadA players do know one of your own players caused the first tournament to be cancelled, right?
@Death Star: Some of your players have already accepted one of those offers, unless it's changed now :)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Snookeh wrote:
You ArmadA players do know one of your own players caused the first tournament to be cancelled, right?
@Death Star: Some of your players have already accepted one of those offers, unless it's changed now :)

Sorry, but we all refuse to play in this tournament :cry:

My stream Image

I know more than 50 languages
my friend Google translator =)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 pm

AHUOAHCAHEK wrote:
Karenira, when registering an account ask for a photocopy of a passport...and the photo to be sure what my skin color and what language I speak. All the rest of your guesses.

I don't know what you're talking about. But Russia lies in Europe too.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Karenira wrote:
AHUOAHCAHEK wrote:
Karenira, when registering an account ask for a photocopy of a passport...and the photo to be sure what my skin color and what language I speak. All the rest of your guesses.

I don't know what you're talking about. But Russia lies in Europe too.

if i correct understnad than i mean, when he will give u his passport than u will be surprised what for a skin color he has and what for language he speak.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 pm

THERE IS HOPE FOR HUMANITY !
SOMEONE IS INTELLIGENT HERE !!!!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Guys what is this.

What do you want?

Every change made to the rules was of complaints or request by the community.

I'm gona leave this post like it is and lock it again.

I don't know what has been said in Panzar Academy but it was not suppose to go this way.

It should have been an EU tournament not a clan tournament a mix of everyone and it got spoiled.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next