View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
TEAMSPEAK for TEAMS/CLANS 

What would be a good combination
Only Free to make your own temp channel 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
1 fixed Clan channel 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
1 fixed Clan channel and 1 or more fixed sub channels for Teams (in the clan) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 fixed Clan channel and 1 or more fixed sub channels for Groups (in the clan) 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
1 fixed Clan channel and 1 or more fixed sub channels for Teams and 1 or more fixed channels for groups (in the clan) 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 10

TEAMSPEAK for TEAMS/CLANS 

Post TEAMSPEAK for TEAMS/CLANS
TeamSpeak is something that definitely helps teams play better and coordinate their actions. I want to see if it's something useful for our Panzar community. So right now I am lending TS channels to clans/teams to use from my personal TS account. It is totally non commercial and just for you guys to use for a better player experience.

If this experiment is positive, then maybe it is something Panzar will look at. What you think?

If you have other idea's/combinations/suggestion to add to the poll, add them in a post.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Post Re: TEAMSPEAK for TEAMS/CLANS
I think it would be good idea for a single fixed channel clan, and that within that fixed channel they can create temporary channels, so never missing or left over channels.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]