View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Rules? You want them changed? 

Post Re: Rules? You want them changed?
svet_angel@yahoo.com wrote:
If WW read this ,check and coment please.
Gandalf said he plaid last week in Gold and Silver legue.Possible,because the battles are not in the same time.
Maybe not all battles.I post screen where he said that.
WW coment please?
Is that allowed?
http://oi61.tinypic.com/sy5nqq.jpg

I will ask the studio also,but want see what WW say about that.

*Facepalm* dont forget to post the rest of the Chat Log "screenshot" f***ing Liar never said played this sunday both tournys.

WW check IP´s from tourny.

Cya

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Gandalf DerGeile wrote:
svet_angel@yahoo.com wrote:
If WW read this ,check and coment please.
Gandalf said he plaid last week in Gold and Silver legue.Possible,because the battles are not in the same time.
Maybe not all battles.I post screen where he said that.
WW coment please?
Is that allowed?
http://oi61.tinypic.com/sy5nqq.jpg

I will ask the studio also,but want see what WW say about that.

*Facepalm* dont forget to post the rest of the Chat Log "screenshot" f***ing Liar never said played this sunday both tournys.

WW check IP´s from tourny.

Cya

Calm down and eat your coockie pls

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:00 am

Hi,

Checked, name is similar but 2 different account. No rules where broken last tournament

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:49 am

White Wolf wrote:
Hi,

Checked, name is similar but 2 different account. No rules where broken last tournament

Thanks, thats was all I need to know, but answer those who I don't ask:)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:51 am

2 things that needs to be clairifed :

- You did not lose points in gold league because of us. WW just applied a rule that was written and that you did not fully followed. Yes it might have been tricky to get it right, for us it definitely was clear and that's why we whined about it. So no, we are not the reason you lost points, you would have lost them anyway because rules were just applied. It is discussable whether the sentence was just or not, but WE ARE NOT THE REASON WHY YOU LOST POINT. Please stop saying that, WW just applies rules, he doesnt randomly listen to people for no reason.

- I never leave games like you say I do, once I did have a dc while I was playing with you (it happened once some tim ago and I remember it because it is so rare) but it was a real disconnect. Everyone in the team knows I am the one staying all game even if I'm being rolled over. That said is not important itself, but if you randomly point me as a leaver when i am really the guy staying EVERY games, I assume you are overstating a lot of things and you don't always know what you are talking now.

Now please stop accusing Disorder for all your problems, you don't like us, that's fine, I respect you because I think you are a very good team and a lot of things happening right here are real misunderstanding, but I don't like the fact that whenever there is a problem unrelated to us, because one of our member says "+10.000", you go full harrassment against us.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Eliandoria, you write to me?
Many guy's from your team write to me privat, also explosion.
And im stopping the "war"since 1-2 Weeks, but ya there some guys from your team who dont stop that. but in fact i dont care anymore ;)
Play and be happy, but dont try to insult anyone from our Team or Clan!
And i mean NOBODY from your or anyclan should try to insult us .

Maybe you dont leave Games, but 80% of disorder are leaving games.
This is no offense, its just the truth, but ya everyone should do what he want.
If you are Happy with 500000 BV so do it, but dont try to insult other player cause BV, then everyone can fake them!

Most of you guy's stop the "war" and im Happy, only Icelicia try to insult me, and told me alot of time that i cant play!
But ya if he means that, its okay for me. (btw he leave every time alot of Games, today i meet him in 6 games, 5 Leaves 1 game what he won)

Also with this punishment, for me it was not fairplay from your team, but ya its 1-2 mounth ago so nobody care anymore!
cause if your team write in the old topic from me, that they dont want to punish us, cause nonsense rule, we will got our points back.
But your team support the idea, and if ww give us points back alot of guy's blame our CM , and we dont want this, cause ww make most time good job!

And NO i have no Problem with your Team, im Happy that we have 1 more Team with good Teamplay! Thats make's the tournament better for everyone!
I write this alot of time in other Topic's, and i have no problem with the most player of your Team, also i group up with 1-2 guys from your Clan!
I remember also , that you was playing with us 1-2 Times while your team was in Exclusive.
And i have no problem with you! You never say bad things to me, and im pretty sure i never Flame you!

so i hope now its enough with our little war, and we can go back to fight on the battlefield and let the better team win, without any flaming on both sides!
See you.

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:29 pm

I totally support what you are saying, glad we stopped all that.
I never insult people, just pointing what I don't find fair.
And yes, it's nice to have a team to play against that have quite same level, it trains us a lot.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Post ban with karenira
karenira wrote with writing the chat is banned and the like'm not there for it just gets ban will send screenshots

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Post karenira
karenira wrote with writing the chat is banned and the like'm not there for it just gets ban will send screenshotsI demand explanations bans who gave his career a moderator that gives bans for writing as he wrote in the screenshot after making this chat karenira bad moderator I demand explanations from his and her part studies whose lower in the karenire who are guarding him if no one over him no power ban 7 nights no waiting studio at a dear and truth is not writing karenira afraid of me because the government wants to banish me rekopensaty for bans groundless 7 days for nothing I guess there any deviation

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 pm

http://zapodaj.net/1a0184ad8ef58.jpg.html

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next