View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Beta-Test 

Post Beta-Test
So, Panzar’s Forged By Chaos alfa-test is about to be completed. The main purpose is to test combat mechanics in the various levels of the game. At the moment, more than 30,000 users took part in alfa-test where each user had a chance to play with 20’s level character right away. Many bugs were found and fixed during the test as well as new game elements were added. Several tournaments were held, clans were created, and steel faced with magic.

And now, we are glad to announce beta-test of our game, which will start at spring. The main task will be “running” process of character’s development – during the test your hero will develop himself more rapidly, regularly gaining new unique abilities and knowledge. Of course, we count on your help and wait for useful tips and comments from the players. Beta-version will be available only in Russian and English.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Post Re: Beta-Test
Is this beta test only for Russia and Europe?

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 am

Right now we have alpha-test only for Russian-speaking territories, we'll have beta-test for rest of the world in several months from now

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

people from USA will be able to beta-test it ??

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Maddox wrote:
people from USA will be able to beta-test it ??

I think "rest of the world" pretty much means that everyone else will be able to test it :)

Руководство при выборе класса. Известные баги

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 pm

The connection to the servers is possible from USA, however due to the high PING it might be too slow/critical for such a dynamic game.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm

MASTER wrote:
The connection to the servers is possible from USA, however due to the high PING it might be too slow/critical for such a dynamic game.

Hello i play from the USA and appears to never have lag. Maybe on very few occasion but never for more than few seconds. Game is very fun and great looking too! Please expand to English Translation i think the game would go over well if you did. For now i have been using the modified language file and works good enough. I try to upload some 1080p video to youtube as well and people like it

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Hope we will play soon with people from all over the world!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]