View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Range DPS glitching on waterfall KOTH 

Post Re: Range DPS glitching on waterfall KOTH
That spot is one of my many favorite's on that map as a gunner. Sometimes killing a gunner requires a group effort. It isn't impossible to kill that gunner solo though.. you'll need to have patience and block his power attack's.. eventually he'll just keep hoping on and off the turret trying to harass you until he get's help cause there is no way a gunner can out DPS you in melee unless you're a witch.

Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Yeh_Budii wrote:
That spot is one of my many favorite's on that map as a gunner. Sometimes killing a gunner requires a group effort. It isn't impossible to kill that gunner solo though.. you'll need to have patience and block his power attack's.. eventually he'll just keep hoping on and off the turret trying to harass you until he get's help cause there is no way a gunner can out DPS you in melee unless you're a witch.

Yeah, the problem is it takes me out of the battle completly and forces me to focus on this one player. If he was placing turrets on normal terrain, it would be much more fair. I duno I just think this and the fact turrets take multiple charged attacks to take down is a bit much

Sun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Jom wrote:
Yeah, the problem is it takes me out of the battle completly and forces me to focus on this one player. If he was placing turrets on normal terrain, it would be much more fair. I duno I just think this and the fact turrets take multiple charged attacks to take down is a bit much

Personally, I think that is the point of Gunner. If a gunner puts time in to set up his turret, set up defenses, and farm enough class point's to fortify it then it should be a high threat on the battlefield and if your team allowed the gunner to do all this then it shouldn't be easily killed by just any solo player. In most cases if 2 people are on the gunner's turret it's dead within seconds.. with 1 person on the turret the Gunner is able to defend it but all the damage you've done stays unless the Gunner has a golem.. in which case you should be killing that first.

Once you learn how to better utilize your skill's to harass gunner's I'm sure you'll agree. All a Gunner really has is his turret and well placed trap's. Nerf those.. and all you have is cannon fodder.

Sun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Yeh_Budii wrote:
Jom wrote:

Personally, I think that is the point of Gunner. If a gunner puts time in to set up his turret, set up defenses, and farm enough class point's to fortify it then it should be a high threat on the battlefield and if your team allowed the gunner to do all this then it shouldn't be easily killed by just any solo player. In most cases if 2 people are on the gunner's turret it's dead within seconds.. with 1 person on the turret the Gunner is able to defend it but all the damage you've done stays unless the Gunner has a golem.. in which case you should be killing that first.

Once you learn how to better utilize your skill's to harass gunner's I'm sure you'll agree. All a Gunner really has is his turret and well placed trap's. Nerf those.. and all you have is cannon fodder.

I can harass him to no end, but the problem is I usually end up carrying my team (not trying to sound cocky) but fact is most people ignore healers etc...

I do know what you mean though mate, but I feel that putting structures up on rocks is NOT fair

Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

If he is #1 in the team and makes the game, then it's perfectly ok to concentrate all your efforts on this single gunner. In the end it will be a great help to the team.

And the best way to deal with gunners is focus them BEFORE they built their defences. Inquisitors and sorceresses can control them relatively easy. As long as they keeping track of them.

ImageImage

Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Jom wrote:
I'm sorry but this cannot be a LEGIT tactics! Look at this player, 2 traps and a gun up top. Every time I would go there I would kill his gun then he would throw me off with his stupid special attack, I would be low on health so I wouldn't be able to go back up because of the traps which would kill me... This is not legit

Makes me so mad, all he did was shoot from up there and still came first for his team. Pathetic

Now imagine he had 2 Teslas and 2 gravitybombs:D You can always stay 10 m back and shoot him with arrows or asc the fire witch to take care of him... noobs... Btw The stone on the otherside left is much more complicated...

Sun May 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Zyk wrote:
You can always stay 10 m back and shoot him with arrows

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

1. It is stupid because of minor damage (even if there not any Golems).
2. There is a respaun near this stone. No one will give you so much time to destroy it by... arrows.

Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 pm

One killes the traps with arrows!! 2 strikes and thay are gone or 1 strike if you get a bit higher than 4th lvl...

Sun May 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Just put a tank in your team.

Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

KaYaK wrote:
Just put a tank in your team.

tanks cant have shield up 24/7 (assuming they even know about this ability lol) when the mid is getting rushed by zerks...

Sun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next