View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hi, I'm downloading client torrent at a low rate. 

Post Hi, I'm downloading client torrent at a low rate.
Basically there are too few seeding and often less than 15 peers connected/visible. Need Seeding, so I can try this very interesting game! Thank you! :P

Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Post Re: Hi, I'm downloading client torrent at a low rate.
InsilicoDrone wrote:
Basically there are too few seeding and often less than 15 peers connected/visible. Need Seeding, so I can try this very interesting game! Thank you! :P

Unfortunately there are likely not enough players who have torrented it that are seeding.
If I was home, I'd be willing to configure some high-bandwidth seeds. Too, unfortunately, I'm at college for finals and the network admin has .torrent files blocked.

I'd try downloading through the website.
It'll likely take a bit longer, but it's what I used and it was successful.

Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am
Site Admin

InsilicoDrone wrote:

Welcome, InsilicoDrone.

Currenlty where are more than 300 seeders avaliable, and this number stays at least at 200 around the clock. Please, check, have you downloaded right torrent file from http://www.panzar.com/ftp/PanzarFBC_EU_full.torrent If so, may be you have torrents somehow filtered? Do you have low seeds number with another torrents?

Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Thank you both for the warm welcome and the nice replies. @Boardadmin: The torrent was the right one and was first on the list all the band allocated; the only issues was that some seeds were having low up rate or wasnt even connected. Five hours later I opened the topic I was succesfull in downloading it as many seed connected and shared at a reasonable higher rate. Thank you! And have a nice day. P.s.: Good luck with your finals CKB!

Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]