View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Game closes/crash solved, Nvidia settings. 

Did this post solved ur stability issues with nvidia graphic card?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Parcially (seems better but not totally) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Game closes/crash solved, Nvidia settings. 

Post Game closes/crash solved, Nvidia settings.
Hey all, this is the first time i post in this forum, and Im pleased to do it with this post. Its about some random crashes/freezes/closes i had with this game. I was close to uninstall it due to these problems but I actually think its solved.

I just needed to go to the Nvidia control panel, then 3d settings for this game, there wheres the tab "Program configuration" having "pnzcl.exe" selected. Looked for the "threaded optimization" choice and set it disabled.

I knew this trick from another game, but that one used the Source engine, weird if they have same issue ^^.

Actually it seems totally stable. Hope it solves anyone who has same problem, and sorry for my english, i know its not perfect. I translated these instructions from my spanish computer, so if anyone see im wrong on them pls feel free to tell me so i can fix it! ;D

I neabled that poll thing so pls post on it if u solved it, and remember u can re-vote if u need to. Thx all!

Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 am

Post Re: Game closes/crash solved, Nvidia settings.
I'll give it a try. I know I was going to go down the path of installing it on my SSD instead of my HDD and seeing if that changed anything as i know some games flip out.

Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 am

ComptonEMT wrote:
I'll give it a try. I know I was going to go down the path of installing it on my SSD instead of my HDD and seeing if that changed anything as i know some games flip out.

Im actually playing the game stable installed in a HDD boosted with SSD through Intel Rapid Storage Technology Manager (seriusly recommended if ur mother board supports it. Just need a dedicated partition in ur SSD to work like a special cache unit and the driver/try icon program properly configured.

Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 am

Yeah. When i originally built this desktop it was a budget build. I have a really fast OCZ SSD but its only a 90something GB hard drive. So a partition might make it quite unusable. I run most things off the HDD. Only special things make it to the SSD like xsplit, sony vegas, games that require it to be on the C drive. When i Finally upgrade to a bigger SSD i might think about it. This will most likely happen when i do my mITX build that i'm planning on doing for a second computer in my casting setup.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Some help for an ATI user?

Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

KaYaK wrote:
Some help for an ATI user?

Sorry, i dont use ati/amd graphic cards. Maybe someone know its aplicattion to guide u :(

Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 pm

i actually feel it got worse for me man. I experienced 3 crashes tonight. Though i think it might actually have something to do with control overload as it usually happens when i'm quickly mashing my wasd and ctrl and shift.

gonna still try the move to the ssd ... just need to make some room.

Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]