View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I have not received my activation email??? 

Post Re: I have not received my activation email???
boardadmin wrote:
WARIO88, we are glad you overcome the issue by registering with another email account. The thing is, since we are not targeting NA market for today, we haven't thoroughly tested local mail servers of that region. We will investigate the issue, all I can say for now - all messages to @aol.com left our server without problems, so that might be some filtering issue on AOL side.

For all who may check this post later - if you don't get activation letter within 15 minutes (and have already checked 'SPAM', 'unwanted mail', etc folders) - please, give it a try with gmail, so far - it delivers the best result.
Soon we are planning to remove email activation altogether.

I'd like to point out again that I'd almost always place this on AOL. I've had more problems receiving mail on-time, and on the first try than any other mail-provider.

Perhaps either the mail-server address or the subject/content of the message contains a word/words that were automatically filtered by AOL.
I've seen this happen with some emails as well as links and subject lines.

I'm not sure if this is the issue here, obviously, but I'd say if more users are finding problems with AOL the message may need a slight tweak.

Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2