View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I have not received my activation email??? 

Post I have not received my activation email???
Ok so I'm a fan of MMOHUT.com and it was there where I found your all's advertisement. I went to watch the Cinematic Trailer but I was a bit skeptical. So after that I went to watch the First look gameplay from MMOHUT.com and it was there after seeing the real gameplay, graphics, and physics that I really wanted to play this game.
Don't get me wrong the Cinematic Trailer is cool but doesn't do the game justice until I saw how it really looks in the gameplay. Though this in my personal opinion.

Now to the problem :ugeek:

First just for info, I live in the US and I'm using my AOL.com email to register, I know this game isn't in the US but MMOHUT said it will still work for us and that it does have an English patch. Now to the point.

I have registered for the game on the main site here----> http://www.panzar.com/movies.php........ But I have yet to received my activation email. I have waited for about 20 minutes (now its been past 30minutes) and still nothing. I even tried to log in and told the game to send me another activation email and still nothing. I even went as far as to register with another AOL email that I have and still nothing.

But here is the strange thing I showed my brother this game and he wanted to play it also, yet he used his AOL email to register and received the activation email within a few minutes yet I'm still without one :cry:
Any ideas???

Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post Re: I have not received my activation email???
WARIO88 wrote:
Ok so I'm a fan of MMOHUT.com and it was there were I found your all's advertisement. I went to watch the Cinematic Trailer but I was a bit skeptical. So after that I went to watch the First look gameplay from MMOHUT.com and it was there after seeing the real gameplay, graphics, and physics that I really wanted to play this game.
Don't get me wrong the Cinematic Trailer is cool but doesn't do the game justice until I saw how it really looks in the gameplay. Though this in my personal opinion.

Now to the problem :ugeek:

First just for info, I live in the US and I'm using my AOL.com email to register, I know this game isn't in the US but MMOHUT said it will still work for us and that it does have an English patch. Now to the point.

I have registered for the game on the main site here----> http://www.panzar.com/movies.php........ But I have yet to received my activation email. I have waited for about 20 minutes (now its been past 30minutes) and still nothing. I even tried to log in and told the game to send me another activation email and still nothing. I even went as far as to register with another AOL email that I have and still nothing.

But here is the strange thing I showed my brother this game and he wanted to play it also, yet he used his AOL email to register and received the activation email within a few minutes yet I'm still without one :cry:
Any ideas???

Interesting, I used AOL mailboxes for mine and I got it.
AOL takes a long ass time. I've noticed, even with other sites, I've had to resend it because nothing happens.

Try adding activate@panzar.com to your allowed-senders list, then visit:
http://account.panzar.com/

Try signing in, it will say "Awaiting account activation. Send again"
Click send again, and give it up to 10 minutes.

Still, remember to check your spam folder (as I'm assumed you did).

Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 am

Greetings WARIO88!

We do indeed welcome players from NA, so far it seems connection hasn't been an issue and players have been enjoying Panzar whole-heartedly even from over the ocean!

Regarding your issue, the first thing to check is definitely the spam/junk-folders, especially when other players have been able to receive the activation mail with the same ISP. Also, like CKB suggests, adding activation@panzar.com to your address book (or "allowed senders"/exceptions list) before requesting a new email may help. Also, make sure to check any active filters you may have to see if one of them accidentally is blocking the message.

In the end, if you cannot get the mail through, you should still be able to register by using Google+ or Facebook, or by even creating a new free email account with another provider (our tests found no problems with Gmail or Yahoo for example.)

I hope one of these options helps you fix the issue so you can join us in Panzar! :)

Follow Panzar at Facebook and on Twitter for real-time updates and notices!
Subscribe to our Youtube-channel for the latest videos!

Wed May 08, 2013 11:06 am

CKB wrote:
AOL takes a long ass time. I've noticed, even with other sites, I've had to resend it because nothing happens.

Where is this allowed-senders list located in AOL's email? for this is the first time I have heard of it.

PS. Sorry I did not mention in my first post but yes I always check my spam box and it was not there.

I have looked in the spam settings but there is nothing in any of the block list. And I have it where is says "Block mail from addresses I specify"

Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

WARIO88 wrote:
CKB wrote:

Where is this allowed-senders list located in AOL's email? for this is the first time I have heard of it.

PS. Sorry I did not mention in my first post but yes I always check my spam box and it was not there.

I have looked in the spam settings but there is nothing in any of the block list. And I have it where is says "Block mail from addresses I specify"

Evening,

Well it would appear AOL does not have a specific "Allow sender" list. However, having the setting set to what you have should be sufficient, as that's what I used.

I'd simply try to resend it. Perhaps the mail server was clogged and it didn't process. Although, I have personally had quite an issue with AOL not showing a mail upon first send.

I'd try as I mentioned earlier, and visit:

Try logging in, and click "Send again" when it prompts you that you are required to activate your account.

Best of luck.

Wed May 08, 2013 12:09 pm

CKB wrote:
Evening,

Well it would appear AOL does not have a specific "Allow sender" list. However, having the setting set to what you have should be sufficient, as that's what I used.

I'd simply try to resend it. Perhaps the mail server was clogged and it didn't process. Although, I have personally had quite an issue with AOL not showing a mail upon first send.

Try logging in, and click "Send again" when it prompts you that you are required to activate your account.

Best of luck.

Yes I'm waiting on the resend right now though this is my third try. I have also add the site to my contacts so if it doesn't send me any this time around I'll make an account on some other email place and try again.

Thank you both for the help

Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

WARIO88 wrote:
CKB wrote:
Evening,

Best of luck.

Yes I'm waiting on the resend right now though this is my third try. I have also add the site to my contacts so if it doesn't send me any this time around I'll make an account on some other email place and try again.

Thank you both for the help

Yep. I find it quite odd that it hasn't sent.

Hopefully Ufinicie can verify the mail-server is up and working properly. I can't see why it would be getting filtered, either.

If you have trouble, just make a Gmail account and use that. I used one of my emails there to register to test it for you, and I got my email instantly.

Wed May 08, 2013 12:21 pm

I made a Gmail account and registered and I was sent an email instantly.
Don't know why AOL was not receiving it when I have never came across a problem like this in the past. For I have played over 30 free online games lol with no problems with it. Unless I receive it a day later :lol:

Thanks for the help guys

Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 pm

WARIO88 wrote:
I made a Gmail account and registered and I was sent an email instantly.
Don't know why AOL was not receiving it when I have never came across a problem like this in the past. For I have played over 30 free online games lol with no problems with it. Unless I receive it a day later :lol:

Thanks for the help guys

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure. I will vouch 100% that AOL is much slower at receiving and processing mail than most providers.

Glad to see you got an account created, regardless that you had to create a new email.

Welcome to the game, and good luck WARIO88!

Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm
Site Admin

WARIO88, we are glad you overcome the issue by registering with another email account. The thing is, since we are not targeting NA market for today, we haven't thoroughly tested local mail servers of that region. We will investigate the issue, all I can say for now - all messages to @aol.com left our server without problems, so that might be some filtering issue on AOL side.

For all who may check this post later - if you don't get activation letter within 15 minutes (and have already checked 'SPAM', 'unwanted mail', etc folders) - please, give it a try with gmail, so far - it delivers the best result.
Soon we are planning to remove email activation altogether.

Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next