View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Team USA 

Post Team USA
Hey everyone!

Team USA is recruiting new and old players to join. Although it was made for the American community anyone is welcome to join. We have a little bit of everything from casual gamers to the tournament players. Most of all we are just looking for active players who speak English who want to play Panzar with us. We have half a tournament team and our goal is to compete at lvl 30. We have been around for a month now and are about 40 strong and growing everyday. Were a just good group of friends looking to stick together and eventually give the top clans a run for their money.

If your interested. Contact me on the forums or send Devastator28 or Keebler a message in game.

Thanks for the read!

Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:31 am

Post Re: Team USA
Best Clan!

Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 am

saw some of your clan in game, seems like fair players, i recommand to try it ;)

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm

cokeliko wrote:
saw some of your clan in game, seems like fair players, i recommand to try it ;)

Thanks man, I appreciate the good word. We have some tournament style players and we have some casual players, the only thing we really ask of them is to get along and don't bash other players in the clan or the community during games. I've kicked at least 3 out for this already. We are getting bigger though. We will see you all in tournaments at lvl 30 when we all reset gear.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Just an update. We have submitted to added to official clans list. We also have our own TS Server now. We a ton of new active players also. We have low levels but mainly level 20 players. We are working towards getting our teamwork and strategy down before we show in tournys. We mostly play group, and we always play when EU is asleep. It will be fun to face russians every night after the merge. We dont mind if your not from the US either. Although were 95% American. So if you want to come hang out and develop your skills and build yourself up, or if you are ready to work on tournament play, let me know and Ill send you a request in game. :D

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:56 am

you want to play normally go on Russian, there is nothing to do while))

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 am

We will play the same time we do everyday Kromma. If that happens to be against EU or Russia then so be it. Sooner or later you will see us around since we play mostly when EU is sleeping..

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 am

Devastation wrote:
We will play the same time we do everyday Kromma. If that happens to be against EU or Russia then so be it. Sooner or later you will see us around since we play mostly when EU is sleeping..

About pleasure with you we will play in one session! EU with us that can't in early get at one time at them too and they don't manage to return from work, simply I speak that to Europeans better to study Russian there skilled players. And to you good luck on tournaments!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 am

Team U.S.A has now made a new clan on the US Server aswell. So if you are starting on the US Server or plan on moving to it let us know. Message Devastator on US. We will still continue to maintain the Euro Server for those who do not wish tho transfer and as of right now create a new account from scratch..

Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 am

Kromma i love ur stream :)

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next