View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Free crystals again! 

Post Free crystals again!
Guys, those who tell me Panzar is not mafia better go jump from the highest bridge in his country.
The same names,the same friends,the same people with complexes.
That's all because Russians don't care about EU server,and set idiot moderators ,who make the grid by heand.
XD I left tournements because of that.
To the winners with free crystals ,congrats!

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Post Re: Free crystals again!
Are you mad because u and ur team are full of noobs and havent skill?

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Mr.Unsichtbar wrote:
Are you mad because u and ur team are full of noobs and havent skill?

Interesting you answer with the same way to all of 3 my coments.
Boring guy,thatswhy nobody like you.NOOB
About my team, tell me which is my team and we talk again.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm

1-st: my lovely team Predators was in top 4 with 6-7 battles. Not like your win crystals with 1 battle.
This was last year. The game was full, the clans were about 15,the players were about 250 in global every day

2-nd:you were part of this team, remember? So you are NOOB also. I would say a ,,Crystal NOOB,, and I sorry about that, because I should set I real Gods of war guy to win crystals

3-th:you don't hate only Happy and QB. You hate also me and everyone who has own opinion

4-th: All people from Gods of war play now in good clans, so you insult them, include WW

5: I don't insult WW.I didn't say even name. You say that. I talk only real things and you know that, but the true is WW is not fair moderator. He support only his friends.

6:about grid :) he he. Every clever man in this game know that this is manipulation.....

So you can stay behind healers and tanks and keep thinking you are real player.......
Some day you find point to live don't worry:) xd and good luck with that

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Svet,

I do hope I still can ask, in what way did I wrong you.

True that Predators was in top 4 for long time before the disaster patch and the tournament were tournament.

Yes there are not enough players everything you say is true about that.

Also true you have never insulted me, your opinion that I'm not fair and only support my friends, that is an opinion you have every right to have it is your opinion.

If you ask me directly if I think I'm fair then the answer is I think I am and if i'm not then I'm not aware of what I did wrong. Every player that asks me something I try to get the answer. If I'm not allowed to tell then that is the answer I give.

So if I made mistake then tell me I can only try to do better.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:40 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Svet,

I do hope I still can ask, in what way did I wrong you.

True that Predators was in top 4 for long time before the disaster patch and the tournament were tournament.

Yes there are not enough players everything you say is true about that.

Also true you have never insulted me, your opinion that I'm not fair and only support my friends, that is an opinion you have every right to have it is your opinion.

If you ask me directly if I think I'm fair then the answer is I think I am and if i'm not then I'm not aware of what I did wrong. Every player that asks me something I try to get the answer. If I'm not allowed to tell then that is the answer I give.

So if I made mistake then tell me I can only try to do better.

Absolutely not right.
You are fair only in global. You have a big mask.
You ban me without reasons .
If I ask why,you say because you had to ban Algatzar because of me. But you know she insulted me first.
Remember?
I ask you also about other ban,and you told me don't write so fast because I cant read so fast. Then you threated me will ban me again, remember? Thatswhy I deleted you as friend.
Is this moderator way? Like Hitler?
You play this game only for 1 person.
You are personal moderator and you know that.
And you are absolutely not fair
I never insult you,
but doesn't mean I respect you
Sorry old bro...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Svet, you are blaming in all sins guys who actually did not responsible for that.
The side responsible what happned with game last year - it is PANZAR STUDIO.
And you can accept the new world or not. As I can see, you can't. So it is only your problem, but be kind with others.
Good luck. :)

EU/RU: EnigmaU Sister Of Fire
stream: twitch.tv/ColdLady

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:09 pm

If I ban I always write the reason in the ban.

I banned you ones for calling an other players Idiot after you had a strong conversation with that player.

Yes I remember you saying everything even the part of not writing so fast because I can't follow and yes I told you if you instult players I will ban you. Like I would every player.

I respect that you delete me out of you friends list and I will not try to contact and respect your choice.

I play this game for me yes.

I'll work on being more fair.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:49 pm

senjorpomidor wrote:
Svet, you are blaming in all sins guys who actually did not responsible for that.
The side responsible what happned with game last year - it is PANZAR STUDIO.
And you can accept the new world or not. As I can see, you can't. So it is only your problem, but be kind with others.
Good luck. :)

Cold Lady are you the person you say to me be good.You who told me some things in russian language in global and I didn't tell anybody about that.If I was, you had to be baned also for 30 days maybe,remember?But never happened with WW friends:)......I don't care and xd with your steps.Take all your crystals and go .........:)
About the the new world,i don't get the game so seriouse like you and I mean its game,not world...
I came here for fun and xd ,and I cant stand people of 3-4 persons who tell me what to do.People who are in the same mafia WW friends......
So lick your icecream and leave me
I don't like you...

Last edited by svet_angel@yahoo.com on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:05 am

White Wolf wrote:
If I ban I always write the reason in the ban.

I banned you ones for calling an other players Idiot after you had a strong conversation with that player.

Yes I remember you saying everything even the part of not writing so fast because I can't follow and yes I told you if you instult players I will ban you. Like I would every player.

I respect that you delete me out of you friends list and I will not try to contact and respect your choice.

I play this game for me yes.

I'll work on being more fair.

This is lie,because we talk in forum.When we talk in privat you talk to me other way and you know that.And also I don't understand how you see only mine insulting and never see the guys who insult me....?But nevermind...
I don't agree,but I don't care.
If you work to be more fair,you have a lot of work.
Good luck with that.....

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next