View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
About zerker's rage and other skills 

Post About zerker's rage and other skills
Stupid question from new zerker :D

Witch kind of enemy is best to use rage is you have low hp even without it? Or is it usefull in every battle? (ask player who dont know how to use block ;))

And about new jump and after crushing, is it really needed and witch situtation? :D

Yes, stupid questions but learning little more the zerk now (or hoping to learn)

-Moonrime-

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:53 am

Post Re: About zerker's rage and other skills
If you have crystals = you have red potions, the rage is always useful. If you lack red potions, rage is a loss of cp if no healer in your team and enemies have equal/better eq than yours. Unless you have an OP sapper whose totem heals you like not one healer.

i dont use the new jump personally but it sometimes looks for me useful (looking at other zerkers), e.g. on enemy frost - if yo uare a full eq zerker and play against a naked frost, you can obviously kill her with this skill. i prefer the old crushing blow (the one whose damage ignores enemy's block).

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:55 am

Xylar wrote:
i dont use the new jump personally but it sometimes looks for me useful (looking at other zerkers), e.g. on enemy frost - if yo uare a full eq zerker and play against a naked frost, you can obviously kill her with this skill. i prefer the old crushing blow (the one whose damage ignores enemy's block).

As an Ice Witch myself, I can say that the new jump skill (which I personally call "the heart attack attack") gets me by surprise nearly every time, and very often kills me instantly (9k hp).

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:18 pm

At serious games zerkers doesn't use jump neither "heart attack attack" .
If you have 9k hp its obvious that he can one hit you.
Berserker rage is a skill which makes berserker valuable , otherwise he is just too slow. Its absolute core for any berserker , of course as it was mentioned before its very hard to survive without red potions. Every zerk should invest those 100 crystals for permanent potions

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Asmoy wrote:
At serious games zerkers doesn't use jump neither "heart attack attack" .
If you have 9k hp its obvious that he can one hit you.
Berserker rage is a skill which makes berserker valuable , otherwise he is just too slow. Its absolute core for any berserker , of course as it was mentioned before its very hard to survive without red potions. Every zerk should invest those 100 crystals for permanent potions

yes they do. maybe they dont on eu, but eu is not that serious anyway. invest in a good healer, not potions

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:10 am

Eu and RU servers are merged (at least games) , i don't know what you are trying to say. Eu is serious since players have efficiency high enough to compete with the best russian players in public. From my experience i can say - none of the best zerkers (both servers) use this thing. There is just not enough space in kit to use it. If you meet some zerk with 4,5+ eff with this skill , it means he is just having fun with unusual , not the best possible , kit. Show me Golden League match with this skill used only once. (all matches avaiable on youtube)
Anyway , since i can't buy my personal healer - slave , potions are still nice alternative . Actually , they are one of the best possible actions in this game . Potions OP :)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:48 pm

you said a lot of things that are incorrect. in general:

1. matchmaking is different
2. yes this skill is used in tournaments
3. either you are a bad zerk, or healer is not the right class for you

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Then go and play your games on separate server without any potions in your kit , insane friend xD
Piece

Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Thx for the answers :) I didnt had time to read before than now :) Looking for my own style as zerk and maybe found it :)

-Moonrime-

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Asmoy wrote:
Then go and play your games on separate server without any potions in your kit , insane friend xD
Piece

that wont be a problem. wish you well

Algatzar wrote:
Thx for the answers :) I didnt had time to read before than now :) Looking for my own style as zerk and maybe found it :)

good to hear your finding yourself with a different class. look forward to fighting you some day *kiss *kiss

Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next