View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
leavers 

Post Re: leavers
So, let's say that I join a game, and I see on the opposite team an Ice Witch with 4k+ battle value, against my 3k. Add to this some sick Inqs, and I'd have nothing to do in such a game. Would I receive a ban if this happened <at least> few times in one day?

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:43 pm

I've just noticed some kind of mess in the rules.
When you leave a game you are punished with 'half resources for next game' + no resources for this game you're leaving + potions which you don't get back when you leave a game.
Now apart from (not instead of!) that, a player's gonna get banned? - then the first punishment should be removed (as the players were already punished for the fact they left).

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Rin,

There is so much fake battle value that you can't be sure anymore.

If you get reported for leaving a game and I check your account and I see you leave a lot of game then it is unsportsmanlike conduct.

Xyler,

Yes they get punish for leaving games with 50% resources reduction.
If player leaves repeatedly that player doesn't care about the 50% his mind is set on other things so the -50% is no punishment for them.

A player doesn't get ban for leaving a game, but for leaving multiple time, so leaving his team behind, the ban is not for leaving but for unsportsmanlike conduct.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Icelicia wrote:
If u dont have nothing better to do as play 5 vs 8 then stay. ;) when few players left, such game was waste of time.

Icelicia or whatever you are, will show you what you can do,but will takes 2-3 more years for kid like you understand.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/6o04xy.jpg

5 vs 8 but don't cry and leave like you
Go point and try to win
Anyway you are artificial player with artificial eff/BV like 80% on this server.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Svet, u dont have a brain, u are poor and desperate noob. How u can compare 2.7k effi games with 4+k bv games? Go delete the game, nobody will cry bcs u are usless, and nobody is interested on your opinion. U are playing so long this game, but you are the lowest player on eu. You have no clue about Panzar.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Icelicia wrote:
Svet, u dont have a brain, u are poor and desperate noob. How u can compare 2.7k effi games with 4+k bv games? Go delete the game, nobody will cry bcs u are usless, and nobody is interested on your opinion. U are playing so long this game, but you are the lowest player on eu. You have no clue about Panzar.

Say the guy ,who scream like baby -heal-heal-heal/ help-help-help. And also the biggest leaver in panzer after Cold Lady,and the guy who I kill with 2 hits. So seems you are the biggest noob.
I mean Icelicia=Easy meat ,yamyyy

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2