View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Tournament DC's 

Post Re: Tournament DC's
All ppl from your clan have crashes? You guys are very luckless team, lol.

xylar lot of people got crash, depends of time and many factors, even if it's just a minority like 10 % that got crash it's enormours and something must be done for sure ...

i experienced all kind of crash pêrsonally, goes from everyday many time to no crash for 2 weeks, without a change for my computer ect ...

so the game is instable, based on luck ( maybe a little graphiq card u will say like some dreaming people ) but the reality is here !

u don't crash? good for you but feel sry about all the people that got them and can't get this game seriously cause of them.

and all of you that think that it's our computer or conection the problem : just go in hell ffs... :!:

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Bumbalou wrote:
Xylar, you play in tournaments? When I started playing panzar everything was perfectly fine.
I maybe had one crash in 2 weeks too, like Cion. Other former clanmates like Niax and Deli,
which I've been playing with for a long time in public games before we started tournaments,
did not have many problems at all. And whenever the tournament grid shows up, it seems like
the chance you can get dced is increased by 50%. I honestly think it's that tournament grid that
can force a crash. Once, there was a bug that if you even watched the tournament grid, your panzar
crashed. And I think many clans can approve of that. And if they can not fix the problem right away,
why not come up with a temporary solution? Such as giving the opportunity to pause the game, and give
the person that disconnected time to reconnect.

Panzar may not really realise what effect this has on their game.
Everyone plays this because they find it a really good game obviously, and if the only reason you play is to go competetive,
and it makes you crash all the time (or your teammates), it takes all the fun away. They don't have a temporary solution
so players decide to quit. Even if it gets fixed after a long time, and old players hear about this, they might not be excited
anymore as they were before. Because the game might have changed alot, and maybe there are things they will dislike.

So if you disconnect from a tournament match, you cannot come back, right? If you tell about so many crashes, then it looks like every one in let's say three games you don't finish, your team finishes without you. And generally the team finishes with like 5 players each game. So is it like this? Neutral question.
I agree with the idea of the solution, wonder why it was not implemented yet.

cokeliko, believe me I do feel sorry for the ppl who get crashes. A few days ago it started happening to me, not while matches fortunately, but still, and every time I remember to do so, I send feedback to support - I guess that's the only thing I can do. And yes, for sure something has to be done. In another thread I said that I think we can be sure they are working on it if they say so. No need to complain with such an evil like some ppl do.

Last edited by Xylar on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm

u can come back from a dc in tournament, the fact is that u come back with 0 cp try thinking about a fire mage 200 cp getting DC for example stanlee fire got some dc sometimes for example in tournament sometimes too, and his clan are always in top . not fait to battle like that

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Yup so we should KEEP pushing about how the system works while tournaments - when you come back let your cp come back too etc.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm

And maybe you dont play 3or 5 hours by day like top team xylar

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:59 pm

or just a pause in tourny can be less bad.... but they do pve ...

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Ci0n wrote:

I don't actually understand these words....? I mean I guess it's about they have more 'occasions' to have crashes yep? Well indeed they do.

What I'm wondering about atm is that I have an impression that the half of ppl here complain about prizes because of not having time to farm. Whatever, offtopic..

Ci0n wrote:

I answered to this already. Maybe not here.. but still. Sorry, getting lost sometimes;] I hope you guys who have the crashes will get rid of them one day.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Xylar wrote:
Ci0n wrote:

I don't actually understand these words....? I mean I guess it's about they have more 'occasions' to have crashes yep? Well indeed they do.

What I'm wondering about atm is that I have an impression that the half of ppl here complain about prizes because of not having time to farm. Whatever, offtopic..

Ci0n wrote:

I answered to this already. Maybe not here.. but still. Sorry, getting lost sometimes;] I hope you guys who have the crashes will get rid of them one day.

yes i was speacking about more chance to crash.

I complain prize , i spend 10euro 9month ago and i have 1300 crystals, 70prenium day ... but not all players was lucky to be member of one of better team since the start of tourny.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:14 am

Yeah you are not this half ;) OT still

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3