View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
BTR Teamspeak possibly in the future 

Post BTR Teamspeak possibly in the future
Hey guy's me and the rest of the guy's from BTR are thinking of starting up a teamspeak. Now i'm posting this too see who would be interested in the channel (if anyone) so we know what size server to get. no point getting a 30+ slot server if it aint gonna get used ^_~ if there is enough interest then it will deffo happen :)

Queen Bee should obviously join in :D

Game channels that would be in the server to begin with
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Panzar (duh)
- League of Legends
- Rust

also will add any channels that other people want. would be nice to have an open teamspeak where people of Panzer can talk with each other organise teams/groups and finally rule over the Russians ^^

Obviously with the server any donations of any size would be greatly appreciated to help us keep it up. but no need to at, all will be welcome :) depending on the amount of interest we get will depend on the amount of slots we need but it should only cost us like £20-£60 for the year ^^

will make a list of interested people just to make counting later easier XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xlyer
Tephis
White Wolf
RomanianPlay3r
Eaglejim

Lvl 20 Tank ~ The Swishinator
Lvl 20 Paladin ~ Swish healing
Lvl 20 Sister of Fire ~ Swish burns

Last edited by sam bever on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am

Post Re: BTR Teamspeak possibly in the future
why not.. but im not sure how would it work, if lets say 30 ppl are online at teh same time on ts, there is kind of a.. hm.. harlem shake?;

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 am

I will be on it ! ;)

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:28 am

I will use it too

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:32 am

Xylar wrote:
why not.. but im not sure how would it work, if lets say 30 ppl are online at teh same time on ts, there is kind of a.. hm.. harlem shake?;

I have been thinking about this too and loads of people talking at once is annoying so we could experiment with this later but i'm thinking of a few different idea's mainly as sub sections

so we can have the main hub and then the sub sections so players have option to go in more populated chat or a quieter one

Panzar
>A
>B
>C

OR

Panzar
>lvl1-5
>lvl5-10
>lvl10-15
>lvl15-20

(would also do this for other channels if they become too popluar, like league i could imagine)

we can also make channels for teams if requested, in this case i would make the channel (with the clan or team name) and give the team leader mod rights on that sub channel (

if u got any other ideas which could help it work xlyer then please suggest ^^

also an other option if a certain player wants a private channel just for his mates i could create it if a donation was given maybe even if it was a 50p donation. then they could have their own one and just have who they want in it :)

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:47 pm

personnaly i think people who got a clan got there own teamspeak to gather, what can be good are that u can bring more people together like :

new players want to group
people without clan
propose to people witch want to participate at tournament to gather here to form a clan 10 vs 10 then play at tournament
gather people that look your stream tournament 30-40 to see it together and argue :)

for resume your ts can be very usefull, but people must know that he exist, u must do some pubs in channel and co ^^

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Create some chans like you suggested (do both) and give the permission for everyone to create some none permanent subchannels so if some people feel that there is too many people in the usual chats they can use their for the time they need it.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

cokeliko wrote:
personnaly i think people who got a clan got there own teamspeak to gather, what can be good are that u can bring more people together like :

new players want to group
people without clan
propose to people witch want to participate at tournament to gather here to form a clan 10 vs 10 then play at tournament
gather people that look your stream tournament 30-40 to see it together and argue :)

for resume your ts can be very usefull, but people must know that he exist, u must do some pubs in channel and co ^^

this is what i was thinking :) and thanks for advice, i can also bring it up in my streams to help people know about it and hopefully friends will invite their friends to check it out and etc etc =P

Tephis wrote:
Create some chans like you suggested (do both) and give the permission for everyone to create some none permanent subchannels so if some people feel that there is too many people in the usual chats they can use their for the time they need it.

sweet will do :) the server should be up later today we have heard enough of a response from everywhere we've asked about it to justify getting one ^_~

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm really interested of that :D

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

Good idea. I suggest use an opsensource more security and better sound quality software - mumble. We already enjoy it :)

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next