View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Sister of fire and flaming curse... 

Post Sister of fire and flaming curse...
I don't want to add that skill because i don't like it. But if i don't i will cannot add any other.
This didn't happen in EU server.

So i am kinda stuck...

Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Post Re: Sister of fire and flaming curse...
uhm I guess it now happens on the EU server too as in general the 'must have'-s changed recently. If you don't have any other choice you have to choose this. On 30 level you will have all the available in altar skills anyway.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Xylar wrote:
uhm I guess it now happens on the EU server too as in general the 'must have'-s changed recently. If you don't have any other choice you have to choose this. On 30 level you will have all the available in altar skills anyway.

Ye. but is not like i will be 30 in a few hours, and 1 point to an useful skill can drastically change things...
That's very sad.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

I find the firecurse really usefull...cann kill hole team without skyfire...Ones i had 1vs3 against fire,doctor and bers... firecurse on SoF, kill SoF, all die...

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:59 pm

If you add a curse on freeze people when one die it can kill everyone. It's a good skill but you have to place it at the right time.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:31 pm

I don't have much experience with fire mages (mine is lev 23 or something), but I think compared to sky/firebeam it's not worth its cost.
I guess to reach that 'kill everyone' you need a chain reaction, and to start it, you need 2-4 weak dudes around. Dunno. It seems a bit like "under very special conditions, it works maybe".

The ice curse on the other hand just needs one weak guy around to work properly. The ice witch also has the option, to freeze guys, and add the curse to frozen - so it's nearly guaranteed, that the curse will take effect. One zerk on your side can take out the whole team, since all the time another curse will trigger and the pre-frozen guys can't do anything anyway.

If the fire wants a guaranteed effect of the curse, well, what would she do? Hope that the orc with her is strong enough to kill the first 1-2 guys? Hope he is not dying? Kill the first guy herself with a strong skill, that anyway kills everything even wo/ curse?

Don't know about it. I'm also not seeing the firecurse ingame often - actually almost never.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 am

"it's not worth its cost."

It costs only 7 cp(2,3 fireballs)

"under very special conditions, it works maybe".

You make your own luck.. put it proper and kill someone with the fireball(splash damage(hitting more then 1 ememy)) and you have a chainreaktion... you dont wait for orc to killl, you are dmgdealer yourself...

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 am

Sorc is a support class. If u think that sorc must annihilate everything around, forget it. SoF is the class who makes assist damage, and not supposed to kill everyone. Your primary goal is to assist friendly zercs with dmg, and icys with MS and lifts.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]