View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
SPRING TOURNAMENT 28.03 - WINNERS & DISQUALIFIED TEAMS 

Post Re: SPRING TOURNAMENT 28.03 - WINNERS & DISQUALIFIED TEAMS
Senjorpomidor,

Why me particulary?

Just check the grid and you did play in the 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4, I have put it to Queen Bee and she will see it the moment she checks in on monday morning.

That is the best I can do for you, I'm only a forum modurator. I don't work for Panzar, I would like too.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm

senjorpomidor wrote:
Dear Comunity Managers! WhiteWolf, in particualry!

You disqualified team:
- [Lunastra] MORTAR COMBAT

But we didn't have such team in our clan already! We have MORTAR KOMBAT and that team took part in tournament!

This is an error.

And of course, we MUST be in list of "Teams qualifying for the Random Prize Draw"
[Lunastra] MORTAR KOMBAT

KOMBAT, not COMBAT :-)

EU/RU: EnigmaU Sister Of Fire
stream: twitch.tv/ColdLady

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Icy Tom wrote:
Nice TP! I don't see why it should be a bug. They make a smart use of the game mechanics. In my opinion this is legit.
Rules wrote:
[...] PENALTIES

6. Disqualification
6.1 A team will be disqualified from the tournament if found using bugs with textures and getting under textures for personal gain and obtaining benefits unintended by game mechanics. [...]
http://www.panzar.com/rules.php

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 pm

HappyBunny wrote:
so give me the link of the russian ppl when they are doing that all time. and u know flomona the word "fairplay" or was your team all tournament so mad to do anything to win vs armada :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 best teams must be do fairplay.

We're fairplay, not just because you don't know something, that it's not fairplay to use it. Just be more carefull.

Sorry I don't know what is a shield, next time your tank don't must to use it, it's not fairplay if they use it.

And if you want to see some tp like this, go look yourself (twich, public game etc) like do everyone, you'll see that sapper use shootgun for this tp too. (don't need orc to push you here)

skhar wrote:
Icy Tom wrote:
Nice TP! I don't see why it should be a bug. They make a smart use of the game mechanics. In my opinion this is legit.
Rules wrote:
[...] PENALTIES

6. Disqualification
6.1 A team will be disqualified from the tournament if found using bugs with textures and getting under textures for personal gain and obtaining benefits unintended by game mechanics. [...]
http://www.panzar.com/rules.php

Of they're in textures, u can't destroy it ... but what ? You can destroy it easy ! Just that the ennemi fire is not really smart, to go on the top and destroy it with fire ball ...
And if it's a bugusing, half of all tp using on Panzar are too, because they have a part of the tp, on the ground, wood, grass, snow etc. in fact everything in decorations (the hose is a decoration, we can pass through, for going in and out)

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 am

Quote:

Indeed, grass and stuff are also textures, and you put your tele underneath them, to hide them. By hiding, you gain an advantage. However, putting a tele into grass is absolutely not unintended. Tele up there, ya, probably unintended.
Gotta correct myself. If I was a judge, I would say 6.1. bang disqualified.

However, my personal opinion is, that the game needs epic and nice teleports like these. They can be game changing and as important as sky and stuff. I especially like the fact, that it was done by teamwork (although not necessary as I read).

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:34 am

Happy Where is fair play when beat hearth say easy ? We ban him ? Why you rage about 1 tp you dont Know how to do ? Because Russian player havent got the skill for do It ?

We do Just a perfect moove and It s not because of 1 tp we take without any difficult point 1 and 2. Try to do smart moove and stop cry.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 am

Hum too many kid's cry here... Panzar studio know how to do unbuild zone, if they don't apply at this position (know since more than 1year) i don't see what it's forbidden...

@skhar : If you need to do moderator's job, do that correctly please :
HappyBunny wrote:
ps: now i know why much ppl hates french players :twisted:

Quote:
-Offensive or derogatory content or comments, including but not limited to sexual, violent, racist, nationalistic, political, illegal, religious and cultural content. Let's keep it civil and focused on Panzar.
form Panzar Forum Rules

I hope Queen remember why Panzar Chaos Tournament was cancelled :roll:

Get a life, panzar is a game. cu

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:36 am

The teams disqualified for non-conformity with the rules come directly from our system report. NoSoundNoWin, our tournament admin is looking into your claim, however we have faith in our system which we use also for the Russian server. The random crystal prize draw is at 15.00 CET today here.

And let me remind you that flaming Panzar admin and other members of the community will get you banned. Any attacks on moderators will be treated as attacks on Panzar, and receive a ban.

It will not advance your case or gain you any favours - so take a minute before you submit your post. Additionally, if you submit a message to Queen Bee, posting it on the forum too (or vice-versa) , it will not make things go faster or gain you any favours.

And Senjorpomidor - just in case this is not clear - moderators act under the guidance of Panzar. White Wolf kindly supports the Moscow Panzar Crew. Any issues you may have are to be taken up directly with Queen Bee.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 am

After analysis of the system results, Panzar Tournament Admin has concluded that [Lunastra] MORTAR KOMBAT was indeed in compliance with tournament requirements for the first match and therefore will participate in the random crystal draw.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm

Tournament admin has concluded that WarriorRage's use of the TP is not bug abuse.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2