View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
BV and Match-Making System 

Do you have more trouble finding matches now?
Yes 40%  40%  [ 12 ]
No 60%  60%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 30

BV and Match-Making System 

Post Re: BV and Match-Making System
Oh k, so nice flame skhar. :roll: At least you flame bether, than you play. :?

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:59 am

Post Re: BV and Match-Making System
YELLOWBASTARD wrote:
skhar wrote:
YELLOWBASTARD wrote:
As i already said: the main problem is that healers get TOO MUCH points! Change this.
Maybe you would get more points when you dont leave games early that look like you are going to lose? Just a suggestion because I missed your name on the endscreen one minute ago ...

I talked about healer points. :roll:
I was just surprised that you obviously desperately depend on having a high BV so that you leave games before you lose them. I was in a need for a hook to express my perplexity and of all available possibilities this was the best. Sorry for offtopic.

The problem is the way paladins get points. We depend on our teammates to kill. I already wrote that in another thread a few months ago: I once had a match where I healed ~100k damage but left with 0 points. Arena, 3 minutes of getting assraped, not a single kill from our whole team.
But when our teammates kill and we survived quite some time we get like 60+ supportpoints for one kill. 200-300+ for a instafreeze+sirene scream, skyfire/firebeam or whirlwind killseries are no rarity. Don't want to to start with purification, revive and immortality support points. But after all all of them depend on that our teammates kill so just reducing the points would not erase but just change the problem. By reducing the points we would not get that much points but depend even more on our killing mates to get any points at least.
I think being rewarded for the healing directly would erase the problem. 1 point for every 1k damage healed or whatever. Maybe in combination with the support point system like it is now but with reduced amount of support points.

YELLOWBASTARD wrote:
Oh k, so nice flame skhar. :roll: At least you flame bether, than you play. :?
I don't remember the last time when you were in my matches long enough to be able to rate my play.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4