View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Upcoming update №35 

Post Upcoming update №35
So there is going to be a stream on saturnday where Ariorh and KillReal will tell ru server's players in details about upcoming patch.

I suppose Ariorh and KillReal will be streaming in russian so since I have some power in this world, I thought about makeing a stream on my own and tell you about the changes. I'm thinking that stream will take place on same day but different time. I'd like a 20.00 CET just like the trounis usually start. There will be a stream on http://www.twitch.tv/alligatorblood/ and later on a rec of that stream on youtube.

I will show you:
1)New epic weapons
2)New runes and how they work
3)Updated crafting and enchating system
4)Headwear for zerks
5)Tank's new shield view
6)something that didn't came up to my mind for now

There you go, hope you guys liked it. This was my first time streaming such thing. was slightly nervoused should have thought everything throu before streaming. but anyway here you go
Starts at 05:30
phpBB [video]

Last edited by ComeAtMeBro on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Post Re: Upcoming update №35
hello by the power of zarr i grants you my approval. be gratefull :ugeek:

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

aaaaand Panzar Studio gave a green light on this, so today at 20.00CET will do a live stream

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 am

they can only give you green light when community do panzar crew job .. :roll:

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:07 am

Very well, I was curious about this new update. Thanks for your time Alligator.

SAP- He's a Baguette Maker, knowing that full warrior is a strong warrior

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 pm

you welcome

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 pm

good video, some question lol

still have a price respec when lvl 30 u got all skills? strange.
does double totem heal, heal u twice the among of 1 totem heal? same question for mana totem
can we buy 1 color or only pack exist? cause price :shock: and if we buy 1 color, we can color all our stuff with this single color ?
how much ressources cost new helms ? ( saw only cost in cristals )
can we know the % of lucky items? cause it's a bit strange to pay for it and just see the description whithout details, u don't even get an orange with it with all your clicks. :roll:
why the new weapon is written available at lvl 20 ? still better than our lvl 30 weapon or what? ( it's the final one )

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Well I only watched the first few minutes of the stream, with all the respect still to you Alli, but it's stopping to load every 5-10 seconds. So, the chance of creation a piece of eq. Well, for me that's gone too far. That's enough. And with this patch I guess it's gonna be kinda farewell.
Huh, I didn't believe they would be so hmm open? with their decisions, it's about to be a clearly p2w game. Damn. I seriously wonder if increasing material cost of all of the eq, increasing the difference between premium and nonpremium players does really make ppl, who wouldn't ever buy premium, do it.
Damn..
Gl

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Update 35: comes on Monday (exact "Monday" is unknown).

+++ List of changes with a short description +++
(translation from the original RU video, contains more info)

1. Changes in Forgery & Crafting
No separate forge. Forge in the shop now.
Creating objects now without delay, instantaneous, but now there is a chance (probability) to create objects (as before). Reduced the amount of resources to create objects.
No resource of 2nd level, only the 1st level. Resources of 2nd level will be converted into the 1st level resources (possibly at the exchange rate).

2. New Epic Weapon.
New epic weapon! New epic has 4 levels: 1st Level from the start, then after 100 victories (wins) - 2nd Level, after next 150 victories - 3rd level, after next 250 victories - 4th level. So, you must 100+150+250=500 times to win for 4th Level of Epic Weapon. Level of epic weapons affects the damage! New penalty is introduced - quitting the game before the end of the battle: minus 3 victories, so it can cause change of your Epic Weapon Level!

3. New Items
New Shop Object: Lucky Horseshoe. Increases chance of upgrading on the yellow, orange, red by 3 times. Price: 200 crystals, duration: 15 minutes after activation in the forge.
New Runes: fragments, small runes, large runes. Permanent runes. When inserting runes - previous rune not lost, it returns to inventory. Large rune price: 350 crystals.
New Hats/Headwear: only for crystals, up to 500 crystals, this hats will not change the stats of character, only change appereance. Now for zerk only.

4. Changes in Skills
Skills changed:
Sister of Fire – Chain Lightning is bouncing lightning bobm wich damage a group of enemies; TIP: Lightning bomb bounces a limited number of times - only 7 times, so maximum damage will have a group of 2 enemies; Lightning Bobm can be blocked, but can't be stoped: the damage can be reduced by use of "block" skill as usual, but bouncing behavior can't be blocked/stoped by enemy.
Ice Witch – Sirena Scream will damage even not fully frozen enemies, but level of damage depends on the freeze level (how much enemy is frozen, full frozen or not). In this video there is interesting informtation that this skill will cancel enemy skill casting, like sapper's backshot, healer's resurrection or sorka's skyfire, but in original russian video such skill behavior not confirmed.
Sapper – totems can be switched by any team member for restoring health, mana, stamina (energy), but effect from several totems not cumulative (will not sum), but totems and healer's skill will be cumulative (i.e., totem HP restore + healer = faster HP restore!; the same is for speed of mana and stamina restoration effect!)

5. New PvE map: Horror of the Swamp (aka "Monkey Hill Defense") . Actually, it is Cannibal Sronghold map, slightly re-desinged for PvE mode.
So, we will have 2 PvE maps, but we can't select them, it will be random too, as in PvP.
Difficulty level in PvE changed: now it is more easy (shift +1: easy will go to normal, normal will go to hard, but very hard will be the same difficulty.)

Plans on future updates (after update 35):
- further skill changes. Confirmed: the quantity of cannon/mortar shots will be limited, but cannon/mortar will costs less CPs;
- clan system changes;
- clan war system changes;
- new PvE map "Сhimera";
It is promissed this changes will be implemeneted to the end of the current year.

In conclusion: I think, the new prices, new items, new crafting mechanism are very expensive (not mentioned new prices for painting/coloring).

EU/RU: EnigmaU Sister Of Fire
stream: twitch.tv/ColdLady

Last edited by senjorpomidor on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:27 am, edited 19 times in total.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

A tip for everyone! Dont buy this horseshoe! You will regret if you do this!

EDIT: I hope the BV problem will be fixed after this patch.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next