View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Things Need to be removed in new update and it will be good 

Post Things Need to be removed in new update and it will be good
Things that i think just remove it and the game would back normal
1:remove chance to make items and take it back to forge or just make them no need time would be so good
2:return the old crystals price :|
3:fix some bugs like when someone remove apilty from apilty bar cannot take it back
4: make people can choose what PVE mode they want get in
I think these things who ruin the update

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Post Re: Things Need to be removed in new update and it will be g
Trollxwarlord,

So as many you dislike parts of the new patch.

1. About a year ago the forge was almost exactly like this, you even had to sacrifice armor to get epic armor, the chance from then are the same as now. Player had complains about it, Panzar changed it to a time based system, still players complain about the time based system, Panzar Studio evaluated bought system and found the first crafting system is to be the best system for Panzar.
The decision has been made and it will stay like this until Panzar Studio doesn't get the correct response form the players.

2. The value of a crystals vs real money is done by an external gaming commission, that is why the price has chanced, that is why there is a difference between € to crystals and Rubble to crystals.

3. Bug has been reported and is being fix by Panzar Devs, I do not have a release date of the fix.

4. For choosing between the PvE maps I'll add the question to the "Question to the Devs"

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]