View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Flames on tournament ! 

Post Re: Flames on tournament !
Auni wrote:
I dont understand? you want to say that we play with hacks?

nobody knows. nobody will ever know. this is panzar. and the truth is out there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 pm

I dont know why bad clans, like United Legion or from the past Disorder flame us. None of them have beat once against us(exclusive). So why you flame us? You have no reason to do this. The only clan who can flame us is Armada, but they didnt do it yet and this is really good. They have respect not like Disorder or United Legions. Im happy that Armada plays on EU server.

You all cried about the grid, always Exclusive and Armada plays in final, bla bla bla. Now look this sh*t from yesterday! United Legions played like idiots, naked and flamed us in final. WHAT THE FACK IS THIS? This isnt a tournament anymore, this is Kindergarden! What should new players think about this? HUH? Tell me! If i would be a new player and see this, i would delete this game instantly. You destroying european server. Why should someone play a game when everybody insult each other?
Do you know what maybe could happen now? Panzar Studio can cancel tournament, if they want. Why they should make tournament for EU, when they see such things.
Next point, did anybody of you, execpt Auni in this topic, cares about WW? He streamed this tournament and commentated it. What can he commentate if he see this? NOTHING! Do you know how it feels when you need to do this? He can now say, "fack off, i dont stream this sh*t again." Im happy that he streams EU tournament and i hope he dont stop now. Everyone of United LEgions should go now deep in his brain and think about what he did for all the points what i said. I hope everyone of you has now a bad feeling.(One of United Legions played normal and with clothes. It was a Ice witch but i dont know the name. I must really say, goodjob bro, you didnt play like a faggot or insult us. At least one of this clan who have respect. I dont remember if there was a second one who played normal.)

@Explosiion, you should just shut your mouth. You dont understand anything about what we talking here. Your english is terrible (You have 8 years).

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:35 pm

shame on you :D you guys playing couple of years your main characters and teams and get nonskilled after 2 years respect man specially to rafalkos clan and "second useless team armada" shame on that clan name to use armada because of these flamers in clan :D :) btw few clans in EU plays also with RU server but pssschhhht. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Bunny

Envy.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Auni wrote:
And tank's i dont know, Asmoy, enjoythesilence and who else?
Nobody from our europe Tank's play maintank, and have full stuff/upgrades.
I think there maybe 5 other tanks in Europe who has nearly the same stuff like asmoy/enjoythesilence and also vondal.
Realiz that we have such a LOW Playerbase in Europe -> OPEN your mind and think about where is the real PROBLEM!

Gaylord dont forget me :D

I have no Problem to fight against Order or Mistery (RU Player)
In my Opionion this makes Tourny more interesting.
Befor Russians come to Exclusiv it was easy win and boring :D

I think that every of my Team Members from Armada (1Team) think like that but i talk for myself at the moment.

After big Patch you must bring all Order or Mistey Player (6-8) to beat us. Shockwave get nerfed Babyyyyy

See you Guys on Battelfield in FInal Gold.

Cu

PS.: The one thing i dont like is that 4-5 "real" EU Player must watch Final becouse you change them as soon as the RU Player come online. Little Bit unfair but when they are ok with that why not.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:50 pm
It's so unfortunate to see even players who talk about respect, use such ugly words to express their thoughts here. No one respects no body but yet they expect respect.

@Gandalf: I agree with you. With every thing you said. Exclusive did have enough players in the past, that's why not long ago there was a second team. But then they turned into players who were nothing but viewers of the tournaments (after MVP disbanded) and they are not in exclusive anymore. (for that reason and other reasons).
Substituting players because of having extra players is one thing, and substituting them because of lack of skill is another; most players cannot accept the later,the result is, now exclusive lacks Active players.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:24 pm

@Gandalf true words, i spoke with Esser = Weird from ArmadA and he said also its rly nice now in tournament because all time ArmadA wons and know they have to fight rly hard and he said that ArmadA likes that because now its not anymore easy, they like exclusive they dont flame us i think thats good to hear from also best teams. ty ArmadA boyz :lol: :P

Great Bunny

Envy.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:38 pm

I didn't want to write this but you clearly asking for it.

Auni wrote:
But do you think this is the right way to improve our Community, i dont think so.

Sure, you think the right way to improve our community is invite players from RU server to your team to beat every single other teams in EU server and show them how bad they are.

Mr.Unsichtbar wrote:
I dont know why bad clans, like United Legion or from the past Disorder flame us.

Look who started this topic, who play it up. Not UL neither Disorder.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:00 am

Agree exclusive kill server Eu. Win with top Ru. no honor give your account for win. And u write you are top clan ? Lol learn to play your account and after maybe you = best

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:08 am

Why U say disorder never beat U? It had happened few times and not so long time ago :lol:

The Fatalis
Blaga.
LeChiffer
Lord Lavard

*ArmadA Style*
Who are We...?
https://youtu.be/mf-JIzy9Jt0

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:30 am

I dont blame You but cant stand forgotten details important for smb who didnt do it regulary :D . And if U have contacts with russian just congrats not everybody could do it. Best regards

The Fatalis
Blaga.
LeChiffer
Lord Lavard

*ArmadA Style*
Who are We...?
https://youtu.be/mf-JIzy9Jt0

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next