View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
account transfere 

Post account transfere
Hello guy's -
I play now panzar since start on europe server, first lvl 20 alone, now lvl 30 together with russian.
I miss really old player who love this game and try to get better.
Now our Community is full of flamers, only 3-10 guy's are activ in this forum and 90% of them are raging kids, who cant write 5 sentence in a row in english!

So i can go also to russian server.
I Pay alot of real money into my account and also winning crystals, i want to change my account to russian server.

Cause i see no better future for our server, i try since 2- 3 years to improve our community and server, Europe server got every year new CM.
Panzar really dont care about our (europe) player ideas, why they should do that? We have really small community, and most of our guys, just write nonsense .

Also if someone has a idea in this forum, its just gonna be ignored, i dont know why, cause our forum mods, cant have to much work!!
Cause NO ONE write in this forum, and if someone has a idea to improve our game, it gonna be ignored, but to Flameposts, our Forum mods can answer!

Just look to last post from me about Idea to get the Matchmaking better.
And Flames on TOurnament.

1topic was a real idea to imrpove our game, secont topic was also my idea to improve our community but full answers was nearly nonsense!
And what topic answer a Mod-
Flametopic!

Our Community is dead, and Nobody cares about it!
Our Forum Mods are just a joke,(ww is good man , i mean our forum mods green color)
but still we pay 100% more for crystalls then russian server!
So please, admins from Panzar and also White Wolf, let me transfer my account to Russian server!
I pay alot of Real money for my Account, so pls transfere it to russian! And im away from this pony Community!

Most guy's dont like me, so you do everyone a offer if i can change my account to russian server!
Maybe i think to much about this game, cause its only a game.
But in my opinion this community has to much raging kids, i know every community has this.
BUt our community is really small 10-12 guys in forum, and maybe 50 in game, and 90% of them are raging kids.

Its to much for me now, but i also dont want to stop this game, cause i spend to much money in this, and also i like the gameplay really, and there is no other game like panzar on market, im really sad.!
So you can transfere my account to russian server? so i will NEVER write in this forum, this raging kids, has his own server, and nobody tell them they are wrong.
So i think its good for both side's!

See you and i hope i got this transfere!

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Post Re: account transfere
Auni said:I Pay alot of real money into my account and also winning crystals, i want to change my account to russian server.

I always knew you are pay to win:)
So pay in Russ server also and no problem :lol:

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Auni wrote:
Hello guy's -
I play now panzar since start on europe server, first lvl 20 alone, now lvl 30 together with russian.
I miss really old player who love this game and try to get better.
Now our Community is full of flamers, only 3-10 guy's are activ in this forum and 90% of them are raging kids, who cant write 5 sentence in a row in english!

So i can go also to russian server.
I Pay alot of real money into my account and also winning crystals, i want to change my account to russian server.

Cause i see no better future for our server, i try since 2- 3 years to improve our community and server, Europe server got every year new CM.
Panzar really dont care about our (europe) player ideas, why they should do that? We have really small community, and most of our guys, just write nonsense .

Also if someone has a idea in this forum, its just gonna be ignored, i dont know why, cause our forum mods, cant have to much work!!
Cause NO ONE write in this forum, and if someone has a idea to improve our game, it gonna be ignored, but to Flameposts, our Forum mods can answer!

Just look to last post from me about Idea to get the Matchmaking better.
And Flames on TOurnament.

1topic was a real idea to imrpove our game, secont topic was also my idea to improve our community but full answers was nearly nonsense!
And what topic answer a Mod-
Flametopic!

Our Community is dead, and Nobody cares about it!
Our Forum Mods are just a joke,(ww is good man , i mean our forum mods green color)
but still we pay 100% more for crystalls then russian server!
So please, admins from Panzar and also White Wolf, let me transfer my account to Russian server!
I pay alot of Real money for my Account, so pls transfere it to russian! And im away from this pony Community!

Most guy's dont like me, so you do everyone a offer if i can change my account to russian server!
Maybe i think to much about this game, cause its only a game.
But in my opinion this community has to much raging kids, i know every community has this.
BUt our community is really small 10-12 guys in forum, and maybe 50 in game, and 90% of them are raging kids.

Its to much for me now, but i also dont want to stop this game, cause i spend to much money in this, and also i like the gameplay really, and there is no other game like panzar on market, im really sad.!
So you can transfere my account to russian server? so i will NEVER write in this forum, this raging kids, has his own server, and nobody tell them they are wrong.
So i think its good for both side's!

See you and i hope i got this transfere!

your whole post sounds like an unhealthy attachment. just go start playing in ru w/o wasting time or quit the game altogether, because panzar admins will not care what you write, regardless of which server you play. they have their own agenda

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:51 pm

@Svet i KNOW you cant write english, dont worry you are 1 person from my post.
Thankyou that you post under my topic, cause i cant place a better example for my first topic then you.

see you

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]