View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Patch Notes 42 

Post Patch Notes 42
  • The maximum number of player in a group/party has been reduced from 8 to 3
  • PvE mode has been completely redesigned, the size of a PvE party has reduced from 6 to 5 players
  • Added a special chest, which can only be received on PvE locations
  • A new type of tutorial has been added team against bots (for characters lvl 5-10)
  • Introduction of Daily quests for both PvP and PvE modes
  • Posebility to view broadcasts through the game client has been added
  • New banners, emblems and accessories have been added
  • Thematical thrones for the characters have been added, with a possibility to use them in battle.
  • Numerical values now clearly show how much each parameter of an item is improved. You can seen it during the auto upgrade process.
  • Decorative shields for Tanks and censers for Paladins have been added
  • Now the equipment items (including bottles of elixirs and banners) do not interact with a character. They will not interfere with characters' movements or the construction of dwarven constructions
  • Skills, such as "Glare Ice," "Sky Fire" and "Holy Fire", from allies are highlighted in blue and the effects of corresponding from the enemy skills - in red
  • Access to a large number of previously inaccessible places on different maps is much easier now
  • Now you can remove the "basic ability" from the slot on the HUD-panel and replace it with any other skill on a player's choice.
  • When receiving a medal for the successful completion of a PvE it will brings a player some loot
  • Now you can change abilities during the battle without waiting for the death of a character
  • We've changed prizes for the Wheel Of the Four Gods: amulets will be replaced by keys for standard chests in an amountfrom one to five, depending on the number of days in a row played by a user
Skills & Abilities:

Ice Witch:                                                          
                                                                                                                                         
  • The aiming mechanism of the "Winter Cold" skill has been changed - now the Ice Witch freezes enemies only in front of her
  • But we've added opportunity to move around while using the "Winter Cold" ability
  • The amount of energy required for the use of the ability to "Frozen Sphere" has been reduced from 15 to 1 units
  • And yes, we've added opportunity to move around while using the "Frozen Sphere" skill
  • Amount of class points for a successful hit by the "Frozen Orb" has been reduced by 15%
  • We've changed the "Second Wind" skill - no the Ice Witch regenerates herself and allies who are in close proximity
  • Now the "Siren Scream" ability inflicts damage on frozen mechanisms
  • The amount of energy needed to activate the "Freeze" ability, has been reduced from 20 to 15 units
Sister Of Fire:                                                                                                          
  • The "Meditation" ability has been removed
  • Instead, we've added new skill "Battle Fervor" - Sister Of Fire significantly increases her attack speed, at the same time reducing the damage done
  • Also, we've changed skill "Second Wind" - now Sister Of Fire regenerates herself and allies who are in close proximity
  • And yes, we've added opportunity to move around while using "Fireball"
  • The amount of energy required for the use of the "Fireball" skill has been reduced from 15 to 1 units
  • Damage dealt by combustion has been reduced by 10%
  • Number of class points received for the successful hit by the "Fireball" ability has been reduced by 10%
  • The cost of the "Fire Leap" skill has been changed from 7 Will Points to 40 units of energy
Gunner:                                                                                                          
  • Non-blockable damage done by the "Barrel Swap" skill has been increased from 20% to 50%
  • Now dwarven "Mobile teleporter" is triggered without delay
  • Cooldown of the "Barrel Swap" has been changed and is now 40 seconds
  • Non-blockable damage done by the "Barrel Swap" skill has been increased from 20% to 50%
Sapper:                                                                                                          
  • Now dwarven "Mobile teleporter" is triggered without delay
Inquisitor:                                                                                                          
  • The cost of using the skill "Lacerated Wounds" has been increased from 5 to 10 class points
  • Duration of the "Lacerated Wounds" skill has been reduced from 14 to 7 seconds
  • Damage dealt by the "Lacerated Wounds" skill has been increased by 20%
 Berserker:                                                                                                          
  • The time required to "exit" the Power Attack has been reduced by 0.8 seconds
  • New ability has been added - "Brain Basher" - a sharp lunge forward with a dealing of damage to the enemy
  • Damage from Power Attacks of Berserker has been reduced by 12%
  • Damage dealt by the "Berserker Rage" has been decreased: on the first level of skill from 8 to 5 units, and on the second level - from 11.5 to 8
  • Damage dealt by the "Crushing Blow" and "Mighty Sweep" skills has been increased by 14%
Paladin:                                                                                                          
  • Now, after the successful use of the "Resurrection" skill all the resurrected allies receive a special buff, not allowing them to die again for 0.5 seconds
  • Health Powder and Energy Powder have been merged into one new powder - "Chimera Ashes"
  • The "Purification" skill now cancels the effect of the Tank ability "Tremendous Roar"
  • Cooldown of "Ring of Immortality" has been changed and is 60 seconds now
  • Cooldown of "Resurrection" has been changed and is 60 seconds now
  • Duration of "Holy Armor" has been reduced from 10 to 7 seconds
  • Paladin does not spend energy for "Healing" any more
  • During the usage of the "Healing" ability a character to be healed is now completely covered by the color health level indicationIce
Tank:                                                                                                          
  • Sorry, but we removed the "Battle Rage" ability
  • But of course, instead we added new skill - "Evil Shield" - Tank attacks an enemy with a shield, pushing him/her away and dealing damage
  • Now the characters knocked down by the "Battering Ram" receive minor damage from falling
  • We've improved visual display of the Magical Shield for "good" and "best" graphics modes
  • Explosions of gunpowder barrels can no longer expend the energy of the "Magical Shield" Now Tank receives a small amount of experience for blocking enemies' skills with his "Magical Shield"
Fixes:                                                                                                          
  • Fixed bug, when hit in the back from the turret under the "Barrel Swap" dealt double damage
  • Fixed bug with incorrect animations of the "Siren Scream" and "Vortex of War" skills
  • Fixed bug due to which the "Barrel Swap" ability didn't work if at the time of its activation the turret had been overheated
  • Fixed bug due to which the chat window did not open during the battle
  • Fixed bug due to which on maps of "Siege" and "Convoy" modes the additional time was allocated incorrectly if a control point was captured at the exact moment when the time allotted for the map expired
  • Fixed a bug due to which visual effects of the "Holy Fire" were not displayed.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Post Re: Patch Notes 42
I saw the Evil Shield and Brain Basher skills on the patch preview video, and boy do they look useless :/

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:40 pm

I have to say there`s many great changes to the game mechanics and a big change in to the gameplay.
But you already know that.

i just wanted to mention what needs your attention (before holiday).

"Now you can remove the "basic ability" from the slot on the HUD-panel and replace it with any other skill on a player's choice."
i still cannot drop the staff on my characters. fix doesnt work.

"The amount of energy required for the use of the ability to "Frozen Sphere" has been reduced from 15 to 1 units"
"The amount of energy required for the use of the "Fireball" skill has been reduced from 15 to 1 units"
cost was to high before patch, so its great improvement but 1 per fireball/frozen sphere makes energy no longer a valuable resource. Energy is endless now.
i can play "assasin-frost witch" shooting from the distance for 2k each bolt easily killing inq or even berserker before he reaches me and still have full energy for my mana shield ... its insane. i get mvp from dmg and killing by my frost witch o.O
Make it at least 5/per hit. Its stupid.

ps.
i was plaing this game since 2013 and i dont understand what happened to that elven skill - ball sucking mana from opponenets.
It was useful, it was making the game a lot more interesting as it was somehow interacting with the enemy team, it was great ....
and you changed it to some random staff like "Battle Fervor" or "increased gravity" that you use 1-2 times per game and you always regret will spent to it.
Give it back please
:)
just reballance it

still big thanks for the great fixes

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:38 pm

I think the "Basic Ability" isn't a weapon, but, well, basic skill :d It's the Battle Fervor for Berserker, Fireball for Fire Sister, Winter Cold for Ice Witch, etc.
Basically it's Berserker that gets all benefits from this change, since his health regen is useless on higher levels.

Also, totally agreed on the Fireball / Iceball cost. 1 energy? Seriously? 5 seems like a good idea.

Second Wind is now terrible too.

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 pm

liking it so far

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 pm

now sorka/ice witch can dominate battle. not only berserker

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Lth wrote:
now sorka/ice witch can dominate battle. not only berserker

its not about domination.
I found game little boring now.
its just spamming one skill.
i dont even have to use freezing thru out the game

ofc i can aim faster and better than others and there is fun in it, but i choose this game because it offers a chance to use more than typical moba 4 skills.
i would like it to stay this way

Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]