View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Panzar Designers PLEASE WAKE UP 

Post Panzar Designers PLEASE WAKE UP
Dear Designers,

I have been out of Panzar for some time (summer 2013), have been playing again for about 2 weeks no and never came on the forum with an account so yes my account is new.

It was nice to discover all the new things and also really really disappointed, I had a real nice chat with one of your moderators White Wolf he seem to know a lot about what has happened so I know more.

The first piece of info that I found interesting is that you designers read the forum without input from you colleagues in the Russian Studio.

IT IS TIME YOU START CHANGING THIS. This must be your first step start listening.

These are my current experiences and thoughts

It has been a long time sins I play but I remember it like it was yesterday so the first thing I notices is that I was unable to buy anything with gold anymore. When I was playing more than a year ago I was actually thinking how you would make money, if you could buy everything with gold and I see you changed it. So I found this acceptable.

With all these changes I wanted to take it slow and stay at my level 20 fully armor and upgraded and I found it really annoying you are forcing me to level up. This must have been needed when I was away but I can't see any reason to keep it like this. White Wolf was kind enough to explain some of it but was unable to answer the following: you are organizing tournament for lower levels but you are forcing those players out of there level so why.

I started look around more and more at the changed and was wondering the following.
Are still in the business to make money, because why did you setup your game only for the rich you are leaving 80% of your potential investors in the dark.
This game is free to play, so WHY do I see on very screen and option to pay. If I want to play for free then let me you are presenting the game in de wrong image, every window in your game is screaming you want crystals "money".

So much has changed and what is up with all the ridiculous value, Resources, HP ... come back to earth with the resources need for crafting you. With the resources you need you can make 10 real armor piece, over 300 piece of wood, I understand the you need wood for the burning of the forge but with this much wood you can make more than one piece and this goes on and on.

I seem to have missed the time based crafting system, but the new system has not been improved much against the system I was used to. I like the change to the Epic I’m glad I don’t have to sacrifice my normal armor anymore. I dislike the potions crafting, the system from 1 year ago was better, I could choose the number of potions I wanted but every potion had a change now it’s all or nothing. But what I dislike the most is the crystals physiology you put in this crafting system. You give me the option to craft or buy ok acceptable, then you give me the option for 100% chance and if I fail you give me a 25% discount on the full price. HE WAKE UP, you are just laughing with me “don’t be sad because it failed you still get a discount on the full price”. Again get back to earth, if something fails in real life you don’t just throw everything in the trash. GIVE ME BACK 50% of my resources.

Designer really what is up with this effectiveness system? With your current system, like I read on the forum and White Wolf explain you are creating the unbalance yourself, no matter how hard you work on balancing it out you will never succeed if you basic system is broken. You are using Level + armor + how a player does in battle and 1 team can have a max difference of 900 and totals of team effectiveness can be 10% difference. Class limit seem to be fine but in game class balance is off OR you balance is correct but nobody knows how to play with an incomplete team. If you have a King of the Hill map or Domination you need class balance, on siege maps you can have uneven classes (attack and defense). PLEASE EXPLAIN your system in great detail.

Designers, DO YOU WANT TO GET MONEY, stop play physiological money games, STOP changing everything all the time, have you actually stopped and look at your own updates page there is not one real improvement on their only fix to your problems that you created. Put work in the fitting room more skins, different noses, larger fangs, bigger horns, other face structures, more colors, skin color, eye color, tattoo’s, personalize you armor add spikes, … this is where you can get you money, everyone wants to be unique and you do NOT have that option in this game.

White Wolf I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds but I would like to see a blue or Red forum name respond, just to know if they read it.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Post Re: Panzar Designers PLEASE WAKE UP
Ok I just gave your post to the Russian CM, she will relay it to the Designer but no promises.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:03 pm

You wasted your time bro. Panzar Studio aka brainless developer doesnt care topics like this.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 pm
Receiving feedback and suggestion from customers of a certain product, being a piece of hardware, software or even a game, is greatly appreciated. In fact it is so valuable that some companies pay for it(not talking about those companies which buy themselves false "positive" feedback) while some other companies reply your emails with an automated "thank you" message, since their improvement and therefore increased income, is built upon the honest user's feedback.

Mr.Panzarian, take a look at your replies. Not only you are not appreciated, but you are asked to leave the developers (A.K.A THE brainless team) alone.

Anyway on the behalf of no one, I for one would like to thank you for your input and would like you to know that we are sharing the same pain.

I find playing Panzar less enjoyable day by day thanks to the highly defended, yet failed matchmaking(+ effectiveness) algorithm.

If there is ONE thing you do not want to do with your customers, that would be making them ""mad""; and Panzar is doing that VERY thing again and again, one after the other and day by day, oh better to say, hour by hour, every time an item fails to be created.

Now, although the recent strategies of Panzar studio has been building a brainless picture of those behind the game, I would call that picture nothing but an illusion.
We all are aware of the potentials of the game and the great physics behind it and that could not be achieved by anyone but, a genius team; thus, my understanding of the latest destructive patches is that they maybe leeching the last remaining drops of our blood (better call it money) and collecting the leftovers to say goodbye to the EU server. The recent lags(they always blame your internet provider)and very low number of players(EU+US) has raised my doubts.

If tomorrow is not the day to kiss me good bye my beloved Panzar, I'm afraid that day isn't that far. You keep making me mad and release destructive patches, It may actually be me who's leaving you, and no, I wont give you the last one kiss before I leave.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 am

Panzarian....many of us tried in past...only to get to the conclusion, that it was a waste of time.

They asked for feedback.... viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12139

and presented us with sh it like viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12435.... left the game after. (April)

So yes Headquarters, Mr.Unsichtbar know what he is saying, and if people like us still come around to check how this is going, it's because Panzar was actually a nice game, can't deny I had fun playing, but after we experienced the awful changes...was time to say goodbye. And Panzar is never going to recover player's trust.

RIP Panzar 2015

Clan [All Against P2W]

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:55 am

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing and being so honest.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:13 pm

JcsP wrote:
if people like us still come around to check how this is going, it's because Panzar was actually a nice game, can't deny I had fun playing, but after we experienced the awful changes...was time to say goodbye. And Panzar is never going to recover player's trust.

It is so so so much true. And so much sad. Couldn't describe it better.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 pm

The gameplay is good and drawing attention of many, but the way you get items and levels, seriously, makes you wanna leave it as fast as you joined. Jesus...????

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]