View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What's with berzerkers two hit kills? Seriously! 

Post Re: What's with berzerkers two hit kills? Seriously!
http://www.panzar.com/classes.php?class=6

what does the skill say? "A brutal strike that cannot be blocked"

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:28 pm

He's right, there is a unblockable skill for the Berz but he's the slowest char of all, just dodge it. There is no point to discuss here, all berz skill can be dodged and/or blocked you just have to do what is needed depend of the situation.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Stay cool, Play MORE Panzar. One Day, you'll be a Master of Blockers. :D

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 pm

XRaziel wrote:

im pretty sure you get more damage without blocking the skill.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 pm

XRaziel wrote:

I could be wrong but isnt that the skill where if you DONT block it you are sent flying and set up for the finishing skill? Whereas if you DO block it you just take damage and if you instantly PA counter you get a free back hit? If so I am pretty sure the tank comes off better % of health wise ;)

So back to the original point of the thread, if you block correctly you cannot be two shotted. The only time I have ever been killed on the floor by a zerker it has been my fault. Just play patient against them, block up and wait for them to PA then you have the upper hand, counter, block again.

I get the feeling though, that you are not looking for advice.

Gunnar - Gat Ling 20

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:30 am

moosegun wrote:
(...)
I could be wrong but isnt that the skill where if you DONT block it you are sent flying and set up for the finishing skill? Whereas if you DO block it you just take damage and if you instantly PA counter you get a free back hit? If so I am pretty sure the tank comes off better % of health wise ;)
(...)

That's why i said i was 'pretty' sure. Not 100% sure. I need to focus on this issue while playing next time.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:51 am

zerger`s PA knockback is something you get used to in some time and learn how to deal with it...

but thing that is definitely OP is this Crushing Blow spell, if you dont block, you are dead, if you block, you end up with 1/4 of HP and pretty much soon dead. So something definitely should be done with this spell, cause with speed amulet, its so fast, there is no chance a melee class can escape it.
Or lower zergers HP to the same amount as inquisitor, or dwarfes, because at lvl 20 zergers have aprox. 10k HP (I even seen more than 12k with full gear) which is freaking high and nearly as much as proper tank. Because now, he has ultra dmg output and needs only few CP for crushing blow and can even act like a tank and when he is on 1/3 of HP, he drinks potion and good to go. 2 zergers can easily fend off 3-5 other classes for long time.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Can Zerks seriously have 12k HP? I have 12.5k with my Tank who is pretty much fully equipped, just short on high level upgrades.

Gunnar - Gat Ling 20

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 am

A HP Zerk is a totally dumb build so if someone want to do it let him, it will be easier for you.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am

People advising the use of "block", you can't just use that as an excuse every time.
Block is great, yes, but it's not the all-powerful solution to a problem, and it is a problem when so many people complain about it yet the same people defend it every time.

More seasoned veterans of this game assume that literally anyone who mouths a single complaint at the game is a noob. The thing is, Panzar is nothing new. You have to realize, a lot of people play a lot of games, they know how to play video games well.

Berzerkers can get ridiculous at times. Don't just say "block" again. You don't always have the chance for this, especially with this game's animation style. Being pushed back, always having to block or dodge or run and wait for a counter is not a good excuse for the times you do get one-shotted or two-shotted. Or the health difference in characters.

I like Panzar. There's a reason I continue playing it. But every game makes my friends and I consider quitting, even when we destroy the enemy team. If you really do support this game, then you should realize that blindly defending it again and again is not helping. No game is suited for everyone, but when there's more things to make people quit than convince them to stay, there's a problem. Sure, you can continue defending it and making others - "noobs" - leave. That will simply kill the game even faster.

I guess my post here is just a point against what I've been seeing on these forums. People having complaints or suggestions about the game, and the same old people giving the same old reasons again. And still no changes are made. Not healthy for the game.

Now watch some attack on the credibility of myself playing this game.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next