View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
*Unbalanced Game* 

Post *Unbalanced Game*
Hi guys!

So once again, I'm frustrated and have decided to unleash my anger upon the forums, hoping this time the 'devs' might possibly respond and take note.

This relates to the two post's I have already added to the forum and the constant painful and unbalanced game's some of us are having to endure. Basically, I've just came out of one of the most unbalanced game's I have ever had to experience and I was absolutely disgusted at what I was made to endure and the attitude of the opposing team. So the game started, everything seemed fine until suddenly, I started to realize our team was getting nowhere, our spawn was constantly getting rushed and nobody could do anything about it. At least five of the opposing team where fully geared, a long with amulets and immediately took to the top of the leader-boards. Whilst our team, slowly drowned in misery, three of us leaving and the rest of us from what I could see, severely under-geared. As the game went on, I realized that the system wasn't adding new players into the game, leaving us to suffer the wrath of the fully-geared and a team of 10, against our 7. Our team soon started complaining, explaining how the game and this particular match was unbalanced, in response, we were simply called 'noobs' and told that we didn't know how to play. This my friends is the attitude of those who were able to 'P2W' before the update yesterday, these are the player's that are destroying the game and the community. They don't care about being OP and playing with a bunch of under-geared players, they find it enjoyable and fun. Sadly this isn't so fun for us and it's taking the fun away and destroying what could be a brilliant game. Now, we get people that will argue the point that gear doesn't make a difference and if this is so, then why was it taken off the store and claimed to be a 'P2W' item, if it has no effect on a player, then it would simply still be in the store sold as a cosmetic. So please stop, your fooling nobody.

After being called a 'noob' and told I didn't know how to play, I argued the point that, let's say I am a noob. Why have I then been put into a game with a bunch of fully geared player's who are apparently 'skilled' and know how to play the game. Shouldn't the system then realize that I don't meet the skill of these particular players and find me a more suitable and balanced game? Instead of using a ridiculous 'level bracket'. Obviously they completely ignored our points, telling us to stop 'crying' and calling us once again 'noobs'.

After today, I will be deciding whether to carry on with such a game as unfortunately at this moment in time, the game is severely unbalanced and has a poor community, mainly those who instead of reporting issues everyone agrees on, enjoys being OP and considers it fun.

Again, thanks for taking the time to read my views.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Post Re: *Unbalanced Game*
What level bracket was this?
How are you so sure they had amulets, weekly amulets are expensive and add up.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm level 19, so it's end-game bracket. We know, because they told us and on top of that, we could simply see it for ourselves. For example, the speed of a particular enemy as they came towards us or ran away.

I'm not sure how exactly to answer the last part, about amulets being expensive. I don't really think that fact is relative to the point I'm trying to put across, if you have the money, you can buy them. Regardless of how expensive they are. Plus if they are getting such easy farms due to the unbalancing, they can always craft 7 day amulets, so it's a win, win situation either way for them.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Just so you know pal, not all the actual 20s have paid to get their gear. For example I am level 20 fully geared with amulets but I started the game 3 days after the EU release. That means I have 2 months behind me so I had the time to farm my gear and train. It's normal that when people like me meet new un-experienced players like you, we have a certain advantage. This being said, why cry about pay 2 win, when most of the actual 20s have more than a month on the game and had the time to farm the components for their gear. It's true that level 20s fully geared should be matched together, however, the actual player base makes it hard for splitting the 20s from the rest. If they are matched vs and with you, it may mean that nobody else eligible has got in the queue at that moment. Would you rather wait and not play than play with/vs level 20s ?
Furthermore not all fully geared people are having a blast killing underleveled and undergeared folks. Most of the time when we are matched vs lower levels, the match is boring because there is no challenge, I think you spoke a bit fast when telling that they find it enjoyable and fun. Anyway, leave the game or don't but keep in mind that balance is made for end game no game has kept a good balance on the leveling phase BUT most of them are petty balanced when you reach max level. Same here for Panzar and even at level 20 the game isn't really balanced because for example the sister of fire manages to have a huge impact on games at level 20 with the skyfire when on the other hand the frost witch gets key skills before that level so has an impact on games on pretty much all levels.

GL for the future whether you chose to keep playing or leave this game :)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Reading over my post, I don't believe it say's 'All' as you suggest I do. This is aimed at the minority, and mainly at those within the game I was involved in. Yes, it's true what you say, that they should have an advantage, especially those who have played since the start, but the simple fact is that, there is a minority of level 20's who haven't earned that advantage, and have simply 'P2W'. Now if these items were still available to buy, I don't believe it would be much of a problem, as although it could be unbalanced still, newbies still get a chance to get the gear, instead of having to farm it. I like how you accuse me of crying, when I'm just forwarding my opinion, this is the exact attitude I was getting at which is currently destroying the community and resolving none of the problems within Panzar. Yes, I totally agree that with the current player base, my idea's would be silly, but this is Panzars own fault, due to the lack of advertisement. Maybe they could try changing the brackets about, instead of 12 - 20 they could make it 16 -20 and so on. And again, I haven't accused 'All' level 20's of having fun being OP, I really think you should re-read my post instead of criticizing it and immediately defending yourself as a none 'P2W' player.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:22 pm

My advice, stop playing this game...
it worked perfectly for me ! No more unbalanced and frustrating games, no more P2W issues and russians, who think they are great, just because they have better eq.
This game will be forgotten in one years time, so why wasting yours now ?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am

Enigma wrote:
My advice, stop playing this game...
it worked perfectly for me ! No more unbalanced and frustrating games, no more P2W issues and russians, who think they are great, just because they have better eq.
This game will be forgotten in one years time, so why wasting yours now ?

Hahah, says the guys that quit and keep posting on the forum in order to get other ppl to quit.^^

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 am

yeah, it makes me feel very good, if I can talk out of this game as much people as possible...
überunappropriate content removed by JSarge

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 pm

BADZULU wrote:
Just so you know pal, not all the actual 20s have paid to get their gear. For example I am level 20 fully geared with amulets but I started the game 3 days after the EU release. That means I have 2 months behind me so I had the time to farm my gear and train. It's normal that when people like me meet new un-experienced players like you, we have a certain advantage. This being said, why cry about pay 2 win, when most of the actual 20s have more than a month on the game and had the time to farm the components for their gear. It's true that level 20s fully geared should be matched together, however, the actual player base makes it hard for splitting the 20s from the rest.

And don't forget about crappy russians like me with almost a year of game exp

PS: no I won't go bach to ru server, too high ping there since i dont live in Russia!!!1

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]