View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What's with berzerkers two hit kills? Seriously! 

Post What's with berzerkers two hit kills? Seriously!
Why can berserker kill tank in two hits? How is it possible in the game, where everything needs a 9 million hits to kill, that berserkers can kill my 4200 HP tank in two hits? And I cant do nothing about it, if the first power attack is not blocked, I fly back and before I can get up, the berserker is finishing me off. And I'm a TANK! Are lower HP characters killed instantly with the first blow? Or should I not even attempt to fight this guy, just blocking and praying that he would not kill me. Are berserkers simply broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Post Re: What's with berzerkers two hit kills? Seriously!
Hit the magic key (Ctrl) for blocking! After that hit the berserker back, block again and power attack again. Now you should see a dead berserker on the ground, if not you are doing something wrong. Try again ;)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm with the topic creator on this one. Admittedly I'm still pretty low lvl and just getting used to the game, but it seems like berserkers are pretty much kicking everything's ass in most of my public games. Routinely berserkers have the number 1 score position in what seems like at least 75% of my games. And they do nothing but flail around spamming power attack.

There's also a crazy high number of them, like 2-3 per team per match. Which is understandable when they just one hit crush casters, inqs, and dwarves :?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 am

Berz have the slowest attack speed of the game so don't stay near to them. Block, it can save your life. And if you're on the ground after a Power Attack yes, you're dead because that's his job.
You will need some times to understand how the berz work and counter it but you will be able to do so don't worry.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 am

This will change at higher level. Game is even much more fun with all SKILLS at level 20. :)

Try like Jackal said to block their powerhit - you will gain much energy as tank then. Use your powerhit right after his one.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:56 am

Tephis wrote:
Berz have the slowest attack speed of the game so don't stay near to them. Block, it can save your life. And if you're on the ground after a Power Attack yes, you're dead because that's his job.

OK finaly i understood.

Berserkers can kill u if u dont block them, they can kill u also if u block them to (with ingnore block spell) but the difference is if u block u will survive for longer time. Also i understood that berserkers are created to kill but other classes arent able to kill him coz the other classes are only to block them and stay alive.

THX Temphis nice advice dude ill remember it.

OK here lets speak seriously.

Berserkers can kill u if u dont block them just once but u cant kill them if they dont block you during all battle coz just simply they are OP. The only thing u can do its just run away from them as Temphis told.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:55 pm

You're suppose to play as a team, a Bers vs a team can't do that much. You REALLY need to think about what you do when you're playing. Your problems comes from you and you only don't blame the classe.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 pm

The reason that u are trying to cover the proble and dissagree with this is that u are using Berserker. I am sure about that

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

I'm playing a Pal but nice try. Like I said the problem come from you.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 pm

U said before that the only way to be alive vs Berserker its run or Block so u mean u cant fight VS him that means its unbalanced and u still dont admit the words u said.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next