View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Berserkers 

Post Berserkers
For god sake NERF Berserkers... They kill 1 hit any class Max 2. Even with block they can dmg ur 50% of HP thats so unbalance...

With this Class so OP server has 2 problems....

1. All going on Berserker class and game system gets much time to creat game with classes.

2. Its annoying everyone with so high dmg.

+1 more suggestion. For nights after 12 o clock CET+2 its hard to join in game. So make a minimap with 5v5 when servers has low number of players.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:19 am

Post Re: Berserkers
Man, for how long you've been playing Panzar?
Here's the truth. People choose gunners (the most annoying class: occupy one location and sit there till the end of time; the class spends no potions and require 3 of 6 amulets; but the class demands patience (to earn CPs) and a lot of mastery), then- inquisitors (useless in tournaments and absolutely imbalanced on public; but the class demands quite a lot of mastery and all amulets), then- SoFs (mass, mass, mass damage with 1-2 buttons; but have a relatively low health), only then- berserkers (do lots of damage; but the class demands every kind of potions (especially if there is no paladin in his team, common situation), amulets and well-upgraded gear).
There are 95% of matches with at least one gunner per team, and only around 30% of matches where there are more than 1 berserk.

Hreigard (eu serv)

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:37 am

We are saying same thing. Berserker doing too much dmg and killing someone instantly. Knock down and the next hit its lethal 2 hits are enough to kill even Tank. The mage classes dying on just one power atk.

Anyway most of players will dissagree with me coz they obviusly have Berserker 50% of server are berserker.

On Pub games sometimes team have 0 Pala 4 Zerk 2-3 Gun 2-3 Inq and maybe sometimes 1 Tank

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Here you can see that many are playing Gunner, Berserker and Inquisitor. http://www.panzar.com/top100.php

You guys need some changes; play Paladins they are rare and get into game in under 2 Minutes!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm

xraziel, which class you are play?
Berserker is not op. And he doesnt kill every char with 2 Hits, this is bullshit.
I play all Classes, and i can say Gunner and Inqui are to strong in Public, because matchmaking!

Maybe you mean the crushing blow? This "Spell" can onehit everyone with a crit, but you can run away from this Spell!
The berserker has the Slowest Powerattack, but the strongest.
You must block this Hit every!!! Time, its really easy. Just train it.

A Mage has now like 3,2 - 3,7k Hp with full gear and Amuletts. I think a Mage has 60% block? I dont know.
You say, every Berserker onehits a Mage, this is Bullshit. You say also, every Berserker does 7,5-8k DMG with his Powerattack.
This is false !
Maybe with Crushingblow(crit), but you must run away, or Shockwave to interrupt the Spell.

You are LvL 20? I Play much Games without a Orks, or only 1 Ork. Because the Berserker with his Bersirage is really squishy, by 5 Stacks he has max 5k HP!!
This is nothing, i have with my Gunner 4,2k HP!! My Drap does 1233 DMG and spend me 3 CP!
With my Icewitch, i can destroy every Berserker with Rage. I Need only 1 Cruelsplit , it costs only 20 CP! (Like 4 Powerattacks, or 10 Frostbollts or 4 Guys freezing , this is nothing in Public!)
Only the best berserker, didnt fail vs a Frostmage , or he Dies everytime and got no stacks;)

You cant play 5vs5 , because the Gameplay is Balanced for 10 Player.
We have 8 Classes, every Class has his Job in the Game.
With 5vs5, you must delete 3 Classes, or 4. 2Frostwitch-Tank - Berserker - Healer will win every 5vs5 Round.

Plz Xraziel, look alway's on the Gear from the enemy, before you say somethink are OP!
And then, look to your Faults, you block every Powerattack? You use after the Block a Rightclick?(every class can land a Powerhit after Blocking a Powerhit from a beserker(only bersi cant do that)
You run away after Jump from Berserker? Because he has 50% more crit, for 1 Attack? With his 5 % he has 55%, with Amulett 60% Crit after Jump!!! So Run always away if he Jumps to you.
So he cant hit you with a Crushing blow or Powerattack. The Critbuffs runs only 3-5 Seconds after Jump. If he use a Rightclick, and you run away he wasted his Buff. Because you are far away !

AuniderIngi - Gunner
Aunderheiler - Healer
Auni - Inquisitor
Groruk - Berserk
Aunionfire - SoF
Aunii - Sapper

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 am

Yes you are right about gears but on low lvls i had same problem to with Zerkers and INQs that wont geared.
BTW i think the most slow power atk on game are Tank's maybe not slower but equal with Zerkers.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 am

XRaziel wrote:
Yes you are right about gears but on low lvls i had same problem to with Zerkers and INQs that wont geared.
BTW i think the most slow power atk on game are Tank's maybe not slower but equal with Zerkers.

Hi mate, the berserker has the slowest attack speed, tanks have the time to land a powerattack after a bers' one and be able to block the next hit so yeah they have a faster attack speed.
And you shouldn't compare the classes on low level especially without gear. An unstuffed tank will die in 2 hits vs an unstuffed bers but when both of them are at level 20 you need to do 2 executes to kill a tank after sending him on the ground. Most of the time they survive because you don't have enough attack speed to finish the animation of the first execute before he managed to get up.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]