View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Idea's from forums to make the game better 

Post Re: Idea's from Steam forum to make the game better
Yeah White Wolf, thanks for your idea.

I will add both points (queue system and playing with friends) to the list.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Post Re: Idea's from Steam forum to make the game better
*push* check out first post

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 am

Post Re: Idea's from forums to make the game better
DkH.ZeRa,

Changed you Post into a sticky so it stays on top of the forum I find this topic a great Idea.

Other suggestion:
- 1 friend list that is linked to your logon and not you character
- In game Clan Message board for leaving messages
- Recruiting Officer (Only the clan Leader can add new members) a recruiting office should be able to add new members.
- Make class/race % that is online visible so you know to change class and you done have to wait for 30 min. For example Bersk 14%, Tank 11%, Inq 13%, Healer 8%, Gunner 20%, Sapper 10%, Ice 12% , Fire 12%. This is telling me that Tank, Healer and Sapper have the best chance of getting a game and also do not play gunner or you are going to be waiting.
- Extend the Ignore list in chat so you have a Full Ignore for spammers
- Add the option to report a user as spammer directly so you don't have to make a screenshot and send it by mail.
- Add Trading between characters and even users
- Open tournament grids on Saturday and Sunday at 15:00 and 20:00 (without prize) this is easier to organize people then battles between clans.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 am

thanks! added it to the first post.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Nice job DkH.ZeRa ;)

for the queue system I would rather propose that anyone could "create" the entire team:
- choose map
- choose all 20 players (by recruiting on channels)
- choose lvl min & max (if their are few players online they could still play if they're ok and team well balanced)
- choose who goes in each team

the already recruited players would have their word in team's channel du discuss what/who recruit next ^^
it would make creating team's faster and more interactive i think, besides their will be anoucements on world channel of what class is missing, so players could switch if they have a player

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Chat history,

It would be nice if you logon that you cane check the last minites of the chat, I suggestes that every chat box diplays 30 min of history so you can read what players are talking about.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:15 am

White Wolf wrote:
Chat history,

It would be nice if you logon that you cane check the last minites of the chat, I suggestes that every chat box diplays 30 min of history so you can read what players are talking about.

added it!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 am

Game:

1. You have a thing like "Fitting-room" where players give there chars a makeover. -> Make it possible to preview other players characters in the menu. A kind of "Showroom". Ofcourse not with amulets and armor specs because that would be possible to take advantage of in tournaments. If this aspect was added it could open up a lot of other things - You could create a story for your char or just a message/description that visitors could read, and maybe let people see your overall battle statistics.

2. Make a tab for Match history & Battle statistics. This would be cool to see your Kill-death-ratio etc.

3. Make it possible to resocket runes to your armor - If it's not already possible.

4. Remove the ability to purchase levels with crystals, since Premium already give you xp boost. I know it is a question of money - but i believe you would have more players wanting to join the game if the P2W aspect wasn't so direct.

5. I think you should make some extra advantages for premium accounts, because there isn't any point of buying premium when you reach lvl 20. Maybe you could make it, so that the upgrade time is decreased.

6. You can exchange a crystal to 100 gold, but not the other way around. I think you should be able to do the opposite too.

7. To call Panzar a roleplaying mmo is a bit of a sin. I think you should design more weapons and armor sets so that people don't look completely alike.

8. Make it possible to report other players for bad behavior without having to send an email.

I hope my suggestions make it to the -"Ideas List"

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Koeniger wrote:
Game:

1. You have a thing like "Fitting-room" where players give there chars a makeover. -> Make it possible to preview other players characters in the menu. A kind of "Showroom". Ofcourse not with amulets and armor specs because that would be possible to take advantage of in tournaments. If this aspect was added it could open up a lot of other things - You could create a story for your char or just a message/description that visitors could read, and maybe let people see your overall battle statistics.

2. Make a tab for Match history & Battle statistics. This would be cool to see your Kill-death-ratio etc.

3. Make it possible to resocket runes to your armor - If it's not already possible.

4. Remove the ability to purchase levels with crystals, since Premium already give you xp boost. I know it is a question of money - but i believe you would have more players wanting to join the game if the P2W aspect wasn't so direct.

5. I think you should make some extra advantages for premium accounts, because there isn't any point of buying premium when you reach lvl 20. Maybe you could make it, so that the upgrade time is decreased.

6. You can exchange a crystal to 100 gold, but not the other way around. I think you should be able to do the opposite too.

7. To call Panzar a roleplaying mmo is a bit of a sin. I think you should design more weapons and armor sets so that people don't look completely alike.

8. Make it possible to report other players for bad behavior without having to send an email.

I hope my suggestions make it to the -"Ideas List"

Nice work. But:

1. Dont understand it exactly. Panzar is no RPG. http://www.panzar.com/faq.php
What genre does Panzar game belong to?
Panzar is a third-person action game in the spirit of modern competitive multiplayer games. The emphasis is on team-based play. Since it features character growth and experience-based leveling, Panzar is frequently mistaken for an MMORPG. However, we consider Panzar to be an MMO/action game with role-playing elements.

2. Would be cool.

3. Not possible yet. Wont be implemented in my opinion. If you need more runes and cant farm enough you will spend more money in the eyes of panzar studio.

4. It is already removed.

5. There are extra advantages. You get twice as much slots in your forge to craft items, pots and materials. You also gain twice as much ressources after battles. You cant play this game on a serious level without premium in my opinion.

6. You should pay some money for the game. Thats whats panzar studio needs.

7. More styles sounds good. Not only colors. @RPG elements, read FAQ above.

8. True words.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

DkH.ZeRa wrote:
5. [...] You also gain twice as much ressources after battles.

XP are doubled. Ressources and gold is x2.5.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next