View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Idea's from forums to make the game better 

Post Re: Idea's from forums to make the game better
Hi zera.

In more depth:

Quote:
1. Dont understand it exactly.

It would be awesome if I could browse my friends character, and see his gear and his statistics. Instead of zooming on his armor in the middle of the battlefield :p
I think it would be a cool aspect to implement, because you already have customization tools for your char.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 pm

I agree with Koeniger. It would be a great improvement if u could see who killed you, his gear, with a "Genesis" system or something like that. (When someone kill you X times, it become your genesis, you get more classe points if you kill him etc..)
Also, I was thinking about deeper customization tools, like renaming our weapons (and when someone kill you, u can see the name of the weapons, with the stats of the weapon, the number of damages inflicted or the number of killed with this weapon ^^, for example)

PS : In the middle ages, each knight had to name his sword ! :geek:

Its only for fun, Panzar need those features ! (Even if the game is already awesome, it need more customization to become the best online game of the world :p )
I think every online games need advanced customization tools cause everyone love to show his ridiculous/awesome customized character !

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Koeniger wrote:
It would be awesome if I could browse my friends character, and see his gear and his statistics. Instead of zooming on his armor in the middle of the battlefield :p

:arrow: I think if someone wants u to look at his/her gear or statistics, he can post them at the related topic on forum with screens.
:arrow: Did you thought that maybe someone doesn't want to his character is examined by u, or another insulted nerd?
:arrow: There is no great diversity of gear statistics like strength/endurance/agility/intellect/resists/crit damage/ or some else, that u can brag like something unique. The only thing that matters in panzar is MP/HP, and skill that can only be seen in battle.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 am

Added 4 ideas of you Koeniger!

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:43 am

For me :

- Removed critic , it's skilled or interesting to get OS by crit.
- Make uprade less stronger , too many difference with +0 and full +20 , maybe +10 limit is enougth.
- Work of latent period of game.
- Make possible to add RU and US players on friend list
- Make possible to do custom game against RU and US.
- Make gold and ressource global on account
- Make friendlist global on account.
- Get crystal cheaper like RU or US.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Try to change client, if is connection lost, client is shutdown and i wait 5 minutes to launch the game, this is very nervous.
Sorry for my english:D

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm

1) MORE CLASSES! I know this is unlikely, but still it would be nice to know that there might be new classes in the future no matter how distant
2) 5v5 or 7v7 option? I find that 10v10 is so messy... especially for inquisitors....
3) More map varieties please! This one I know is much more possible and I think they're working on it, but just putting it out there. The Panzar maps are very very unique and I really appreciate it :) It's actually really fun!!! But I truly wish that lower level characters get a chance to play different maps not just the three.... so I really want more maps :) Thank you!!!!
4) This is associated with the new map things but I have a really interesting suggestion. I realize that the fact that when you go into a Panzar battle, you stay the same level of strength from start to beginning which I find is really great because it shortens game time (*cough* LoL takes wayyyy too long at lvl 30 *cough*) but I was wondering if there could be a map with buffs. Just putting it out there, but wouldn't it be really great if there can be a map where when you kill a particular mob that is hidden and very powerful to get buffs or if a team manages to stay in one place for a specific amount of time/reach a place first to get buffs. This one I actually really want because the gameplay would be really awesome :)
5) Lastly, can we please have a team death match game mode? The others are fun too, but more game modes is more fun :)

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:04 pm

There is no use for a huge amount of big runes and potions on some chars that were crafted before patch.
- to skip tutorial and get potions after one or two chars. It gets annoying after testing 7 chars in a row....

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 am

I wont to copy something from clanchat, global and all others to paste it in

Good topic

Mon May 26, 2014 2:22 pm

I know this game for long time but i got all classes level 30
And i know what all players looking for In steam review and panzar global chat
1-most of players looking for new game mode team death match
2-if you make trade that ganna be like one of top 10 games i have saw [I am not one of panzar admins] but if you make trade crystals or items that would be good
3-make gold for items or drop things [i have saw most of new players would like to make that] and some of them leaving game because gold wont do anything only upgrade
4-make servers like the USA can choose get with Eu and russian same time or just get with the Eu [like dota 2 if you know this game]
5-new altars and levels would be good [some new players look at the levels and found it only 30 so they will leave it or start getting bored when they are level 30]
6-some steam users wanna post in panzar.com but they wont be able to do that by using there steam accounts [make steam quick login like facebook and others]
7-mortar worth too match class points and sappers getting rage for losing 150 points [in level 30] and it destroyed easy or destroyed by TNT [make it cost 100 or make it has more hp]
8-make ban system every match
9-each clan has his own chats like when somone get in clan menu show to him what chat you like to join and global clan chat
10-[make gold for crystals like 1000 gold 5 or 10 crystals at least people wont think its pay to win] its your choice

i know how it hard to add all thoes things but iam just helping the game
i love panzar
remmber its your own game i wont do anything if you like all thoes choose what you like
please dont do anything to my account if you like my idea's no problem good to help good games even if you choose only 1 of thoes thanks if you wont choose any of thoes :shock: if you choose one of thoes or all :D

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next