View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Gunner is useless level 8 and up 

Post Gunner is useless level 8 and up
He gets one shotted by everyone, even in level 7 gear. His turrent, even with armor dies easily and he can't keep the turrent up longer then five seconds without an inquisiter or some other bull**** one shotting the turrent. I propose you either A. give the turrent a LOT more HP, or make destroying the turrent a gimmick like holding the E key for 5 seconds. At least give us some time to defend it, or anything. Your turrent getting one shotted, and then you getting one shotted is no fun.

You should actually probably fix one shotting altogether. i've invited several of my friends to this game and all of them have quit within two weeks because it is simply not fun to get 1hit and then have the other team tell you your bad.

Also, dont tell me to block. I have a video on my computer of me blocking a berzerker power attack and dying instantly. Skill?

Thanks.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Post Re: Gunner is useless level 8 and up
Just gang on a little bit longer.

I play a lot with my inq and killing a gunner at lvl 20 is not easy they have TO MUCH protection.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Try to watch some past tournament streams, you will see experimented gunners in action. Then you can work your placement/defense.

Stupid question but do you use "Armour" on your turret ?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Tephis wrote:
Try to watch some past tournament streams, you will see experimented gunners in action. Then you can work your placement/defense.

i do. I use barrel cooling as well. Put traps behind my turrent and everything. planning to get buckshot aswell

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 pm

memenadc wrote:
Tephis wrote:

i do. I use barrel cooling as well. Put traps behind my turrent and everything. planning to get buckshot aswell

Sounds good. Placement is also very important. There are some spots on HIGH GROUND (jump up on a stone!) at the most maps, where only one player can get up because of no space. You can throw the player back with your normal damage traps. On other maps get some points for 3 teslas + gun.

At level 20 its much better for gunners. You wont die often. Depends on team but 30:3 stats is not that problem.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:44 pm

memenadc wrote:
He gets one shotted by everyone, even in level 7 gear. His turrent, even with armor dies easily and he can't keep the turrent up longer then five seconds without an inquisiter or some other bull**** one shotting the turrent. I propose you either A. give the turrent a LOT more HP, or make destroying the turrent a gimmick like holding the E key for 5 seconds. At least give us some time to defend it, or anything. Your turrent getting one shotted, and then you getting one shotted is no fun.

You should actually probably fix one shotting altogether. i've invited several of my friends to this game and all of them have quit within two weeks because it is simply not fun to get 1hit and then have the other team tell you your bad.

Also, dont tell me to block. I have a video on my computer of me blocking a berzerker power attack and dying instantly. Skill?

Thanks.

Dude, the cannon appears many times disastrous to the enemy. There is a need of some balance, isnt it? ;) Gunner with more hp would be so overpowered. Impossible to be killed. And dude, very often even on the low levels, the top place in ranking is 'won' by.. guess who ;]

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 am

Gunner is most overpowered class on max level. You can setup on spots that aren't easy for other classes to go, also most siege maps you can setup in front of spawn, and your team always helps you because they brainlessly fight anyway :D It's hard for a full public team to work together and kill a gunner. They are too strong and something has to be nerfed on them. Maybe the range from tesla ^^ But again this game is made for level 30 :)

Live Stream: Image

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]