View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
A few small fixes that would make a BIG difference. 

Post A few small fixes that would make a BIG difference.
Thought I'd make a new post for people to post things they think need to be fixed. Now I'm saying fixes not balances. So no complaining about berserkers power attack slam instant kill or anything.

QUE TIMES. Basically it seems the que times need to be broadened. Especially for grouped games. Honestly I have spent hours waiting to get in a game before and nothing.

RESUMING GAMES. Now I get that the game crashes sometimes but what really frustrates me is when it crashes while I'm in a game with my friends winning and can't rejoin. It's annoying because if you were getting game after game queing fast then this completely messes you up and if you had just waited more then 10min for a game it really makes you just want to quit.

BORED WAITING FOR GAMES. This is just icing on the cake with long que times and crashing making you wait all over again is the fact that you CAN'T DO ANYTHING while you wait. You are stuck at a chat screen. Even if you are solo qued you can only be in global chat watching idiots. You should be able to look through your skills look at gear start crafting even just look at your character and think "How bad ass am I?" ANYTHING but force us into the global chat while trying to wait. The only way to fix this boredom problem is to alt tab...and pray to god that the game doesn't crash without telling you anything.

Well those are my 3 small fixes that would make a BIG difference. What does everyone else think?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]