View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
INQUISITORS ruin the game! 

Post INQUISITORS ruin the game!
is here anything to write ^^? all the new players will delete game after lvl12 if they play against crazydillan, im inquisitor etc.
less and less players after steam -.-

Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Post Re: INQUISITORS ruin the game!
jeah poison is the main problem haahha :P
But now really. Inquisitors should be deleted.

EDIT: maybe all good inquisitor should be play other char so long as this game has more people :)

Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Poison is not the problem. Their attack speed combined with movement speed is. All inquis look like hackers for new players ^^
But yet they are not used alot in tournaments, because good players know how to handle inquis and know the game.
Although I don't disagree that it ruins the game for people that still need to learn how to play :P
And speaking about ruining the game, maybe nerf the gunners too. Getting highscores with putting tesla's in mid makes everyone reroll this gunner class.
Which makes my job harder as dwarfhunter :/

Live Stream: Image

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:04 am

Inq is freaking OP only if he has full p2w eq and of course he is skilled.
But normal inq has quite low HP amount, not much defence and cant go straight into battle. He usually just sprung few hits, destroy gunners before they bariccade with teslas (because then its impossible) and harras witches. Poison might seem OP, but its not that strong and it is the only usefull thing he can use to participate in teamfights. Skyfire is much more OP I would say, together with crushing blow and mortar.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Donthookme wrote:
is here anything to write ^^? all the new players will delete game after lvl12 if they play against crazydillan, im inquisitor etc.
less and less players after steam -.-

There was no need to name people. Inqs generally are OP indeed, however since it has been so, since forever (apparently, i'm still new comapred to some oldbies), don't expect changes, otherwise it would have been done since a while so.

Since nerfs won't happen anytime soon, here is my proposal:

- Make Sapper's Totems reveal INQs (If they are invisible of course)
- Steamhammer should reveal them too

This can help fight against them. Yes, we won't be able to kill them, but teamplay wise it might be more effective and destructive against them.

(Totems will get more attention now, instead of being "passed by" as decoration lmao :D)

Keep faith as long as you can, Donthookme! Panzar is a great game with some imperfections, like any out there. :)

Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Dudu566 wrote:
- Make Sapper's Totems reveal INQs (If they are invisible of course)

If you know want to look for it is already visible and a lot of people know wath to look for because I get Hit allot when I'm invisible. There are all sorts of tells to spot an invisable inq.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]