View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Some feedback from a new player 

Post Some feedback from a new player
What this game needs is:

- Bigger teams!
Come on Devs! just 3 guys in a team doesn't help you always win.. :/
We want massive teams attacking each other. I know I can use clan groups, but when my clan leader isn't there
.. it's a let down

- Reduced waiting times. meaning: better servers
Because it demotivates me to play the game..

- At least a bit more variety when it comes to different playing styles
I mean taking the base and that's it is already starting to bore me somehow.
So at least a different game mode.

I hope some nice developer read this ^^ and take my honest feedback for granted
At the moment i am rating the game with this number:

And you know why Developers

Greetings
Dracus

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:22 am

Post Re: Some feedback from a new player
http://www.panzar.com/faq.php

“Domination” mode
“King of the Hill” mode
“Siege” mode
“Meteor” mode

:)

Grouping with 4-10 players is possible in Tournaments and Clanfights. It should stay like this. Because if you could always group with 5+ players for publics, you would beat everyone.. no fun for people playing alone.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Eh, is this ever going to end? Every single time when some new player insists on allowing groups of more than 3 ppl, the player is told that it's a bad idea, making huge imbalance in every game etc etc. And there still keep appearing new players of this kind, still suggesting the same, and keeping to their statements even if get enough arguments against the idea. I wish anyone believed the experienced players, as they are all unanimous, and for sure know better whats good to the game and what is not.
Groups of 3 are enough. And yeah, as for clan leaders, the system should be improved. Some kind of administrators in clan, or whatever.

Waiting time. A single, very simple clue: after your last battle dont spend the half of your life in forge or upgrade, do only essential things there, good if planned before (like before the 1st battle when time of waiting is always longer), just click ready asap. As far as I noticed, the gap between one and the next battle is like about 15-45 sec. Just keep yourself in one basket constantly;]

Hmm i don't think you've really worked out this game, regarding to your boredom. The maps are so cool, so different, there are a few game modes. It can't bore you:p

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:35 pm

I would like to add my findings to this.

For the paladin, I think it would be helpful for the area of effect created by Sacrifice to be (more) visible. Players will know they can stand in it to be healed or to knock enemy players out of that zone to prevent them being healed. Also when healing, dead teammates leave behind red glowing weapons which is slightly annoying.

For both casters I would really like to see change in the way friendly characters interact with frost- and fireballs. Some random friendly running through my line of fire now makes a ball disappear entirely it seems. Two friendly orcs standing shoulder to shoulder make it hard to shoot beyond them as well. Maybe the bolt could do splash damage on them, just like it would on the ground? Sometimes that would make it possible to get some damage though.

Two things about the "Ready" waiting queue. A sound to notify you when a game starts would be nice, so you have time to go afk and hear when you can return and/or something to read, see or click when waiting, other than chat. I'ld like to be able to scroll through the Forge list or something. Or maybe some Panzar version of a silly old flash game, I don't know.

For the rest I'm quite pleased with the game.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:54 pm

For all recent suggestion see this post Click Here

Dracusmanicus wrote:
- Bigger teams!
Come on Devs! just 3 guys in a team doesn't help you always win.. :/

3 in a public team is enough, so I agree with
DkH.ZeRa wrote:
It should stay like this. Because if you could always group with 5+ players for publics, you would beat everyone.. no fun for people playing alone.

Clan battles is a way for bigger team but you need a clan leader and 2 commanders and you don't get gold or resources
Tournament is a way for bigger team but you need a clan leader and 1 commanders and you don't get gold or resources and it is only once a week.

I don't know what the motivation of this is but if the reason is to play with more than 2 friends in the same game then bigger team should be possible so you can play with them and also get resources. Make a better suggestion then "bigger teams". for example a team of 4 people, ok but split in 2v2 + 16 public players, you probably can do this then for team of 5 or team of 6 (3v3 + 14 public players) but I don't think bigger then that will be possible in full public games, if you want to go even bigger then make a suggestion that can be discuss, like "Game rooms" that you can join and from the moment the room has enough players maybe a minimum of 12 players you can start playing game after game until you leave the room.

Dracusmanicus wrote:
- Reduced waiting times. Meaning: better servers
Because it demotivates me to play the game..

A lot of suggestions have been done in the suggestion post, I don't think the servers are the problem, but the low player bass is. Get more of you friends to play. In one of the last Live streaming that the panzar CM made, she said that the dev's are working on reducing the matchmaking time so we need to wait, Panzar studio is on break until the 13th.

There are 4 game modes like DkH.ZeRa said if you have a suggestion for another game mode be my guest.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]